Search results for query: *

1. Rainbow-Rain

Does the Anime have an effect on the Popularity of some Pokemon?

I don't expect to see much of the Legends Pokemon in General unless there's a Time Travel Arc or flashbacks or something along the lines It's Kinda hard showcase a species when they're Dead
  2. Rainbow-Rain

I was actually wondering about that too! But I don't think the Anime has ever truly made any Pokémon more unpopular
  3. Rainbow-Rain

Lmao Maybe I should have mentioned Kukui's Incineroar instead lol Also Smash Bros probably played major part in Incineroar's popularity. Much more so than the Anime
  4. Rainbow-Rain

Lol this post also made me realize that if Cinderace is the Fire Greninja of Gen 8, then Inteleon is definitely the Water version of Braxien. Both Inteleon and Braxien's notable Similarities: -Both are the worst of their respective Trios competitively -Both are very divisive in the Western...
  5. Rainbow-Rain

Chestnaught was OU? :lapras: Wow I never knew that given barely anyone talks about it. I honestly feel like it may be the least popular Starter of all time? I don't for sure tho. I guess that kinda reflects in the Anime where I think it only appeared in maybe one episode?
  6. Rainbow-Rain

Eh I wouldn't say Cinderace was entirely favored. Rillaboom also is at the Top of VGC and is OU in Smogon. Inteleon did admittedly get the short end of the stick tho Luxray is isn't the only case of this. Decidueye is probably the most notorious case as it is by FAR the most popular Alola...
  7. Rainbow-Rain

That's funny because this is exactly how I felt with Greninja and Charizard (and Incineroar to a lesser extent) They try to force popularity on some of these Starters by deliberately either making them look extremely better than the others or WORSE, they go out of their way to make the other...
  8. Rainbow-Rain

Inteleon is my favorite but I must admit, Cinderace has the best animations in the game and Pyro Ball is the strongest Signature move out of any Starter (being extremely good competitively helps) Goh's Cinderace is just a precious bean and I wish we could see more of him. Definitely made me...
  9. Rainbow-Rain

A more recent example I can think of would be Cinderace. I remember when Cinderace first leaked and it got so much hate Nowadays I rarely find anyone who hates it. Goh's Cinderace is really endearing wouldn't you agree?
  10. Rainbow-Rain

Just out of curiosity, do you guys think that the Anime plays a big part in how popular some Pokemon are? Like for example, were Pokemon like Piplup, Greninja, Incineroar, Wobbufett, etc popular even before their had their anime roles? I vaguely remember Sceptile being the least popular of the...
Back
Top Bottom