Search results for query: *

1. Rainbow-Rain

What are Pokemon that you DON'T want Ash to catch (or wish that he hadn't caught) ?

I feel like they only gave him Mimey to Justify why Ash doesn't have a single Fairy or Psychic Type Pokemon Because every other Fairy would be 'Too Girly" for Ash. Am I right?
  2. Rainbow-Rain

What are Pokemon that you DON'T want Ash to catch (or wish that he hadn't caught) ?

Given Snivy and Oshawott's track records in BW it certainly does seem like the writers had that mindset Especially Snivy, everytime she went up against someone much bigger than her she lost.
  3. Rainbow-Rain

I legit think, Palpitoad and Levanny only existed as an excuse to keep Oshawott and Snivy from evolving :unsure: When it was shown how popular Oshawott and Snivy were in Japan, the writers had to keep them small and cute for marketing purposes. And Since they were so small, Ash couldn't rely...
  4. Rainbow-Rain

Everyone talks about how much they want Ash to catch certain Pokemon or how Ash should've caught so and so instead of whoever else already caught it But what about the Pokemon that you DON'T want Ash to have? Or alternatively, if Ash has already caught it, which Pokemon of his do you wish he...
Back
Top Bottom