Search results for query: *

1. Rainbow-Rain

Preview JN102: Trial Mission! A Freezing Raid Battle!!

Oh look it's the League of Shillmon :rolleyes: https://twitter.com/anipoke_PR/status/1504336731058843650?t=MKwkPyUYm-mNQyh1lki5tg&s=19
  2. Rainbow-Rain

Well well well, looks like I was right Sirfetch'd really IS here just to make Lucario look better If we didn't get know that Sirfetch'd is gonna be battling Drasna soon, I'd be pissed Thank Arceus they didn't drag my precious Inteleon into this...
  3. Rainbow-Rain

In retrospect I am glad Inteleon isn't here because they likely would've made him the fall guy for Cinderace. I already know Goh's Darmanitan and Boldore are probably just here to job lol Yeah yeah I know Type Advantages and stuff but since has the Anime ever given a frick about that?
  4. Rainbow-Rain

I feel like Sirfetch'd is just being used here a fodder for Pikachu and Lucario :(
  5. Rainbow-Rain

Looking at his team, he might take on more of a Healer role while everyone fights
  6. Rainbow-Rain

There was an Arcanine in DP if I remember correctly
  7. Rainbow-Rain

Tokio's probably the Fall Guy here. He's the only who can afford to be since we know nothing of his skill level We don't know how much experience Tokio has tbf We know he had Pokemon long before Goh did tho
  8. Rainbow-Rain

Ash is using LUCARIO AND PIKACHU alongside Sirfetch’d Yeah... This not gonna end well for Sirfetch’d is it? :bulbaFacepalm:
  9. Rainbow-Rain

Oh yeah I forgot to mention, Why the hell is Ash using Sirfetch'd in this battle? Yes Articuno is Ice Type but it's also Part Flying Type so it also resists Sirfetch'd's attacks Lucario is understandable since Articuno is weak to Steel type moves but unless Ash also taught Sirfetch'd a Steel...
  10. Rainbow-Rain

TOKIO IS BACK! I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT! Gary has a Tyranitar. Welp there goes Ash's chance of getting one in this saga Goh's Pokémon selection is.....Interesting to say the least. I'm especially curious about his decision to bring Boldore to an Ice type battle. I see Goh is using Type...
  11. Rainbow-Rain

Ah I was beginning to wonder when the next Project Mew mission was. And so soon right after Grookey's Evolution episode too! :wynaut: Can't wait to see how Goh's Thwacky does in action! (Joking)
Back
Top Bottom