Search results for query: *

1. Rainbow-Rain

Preview JN105: Eievui and Nymphia! Encounters and Reunions!!

Guys I just realized something! With Serena's Braxien now fuy evolved into a Delphox we now have 3 GENS IN A ROW where the Fire and Water Starters are fully evolved while the Grass Starter remains in their Base Stage Gen 6 - Froakie -> Frogadier -> Greninja - Fenniken -> Braxien -> Delphox...
  2. Rainbow-Rain

Everyone else: Wondering how Serena will interact with Ash, Goh and Chloe Me: "I wonder what would happened if Serena hypothetically met Gary?"
  3. Rainbow-Rain

Pretty Girl Swag is finally here! <3 https://twitter.com/EikoHanazawa/status/1512011356526022659?t=64aQHaSbrgZOriG2ea9ReA&s=19
  4. Rainbow-Rain

Just a few more days I'm so excited!
  5. Rainbow-Rain

I hope you feel better soon
  6. Rainbow-Rain

It honestly feels like the writers want Koharu to be really popular so they're having her bond with Dawn, Serena, etc. to try and take off her popularity. Also of note Koharu is in the upcoming Alola episode too (she's in the preview with Ash/Go in Alola), so she's going to meet all the SM girls...
  7. Rainbow-Rain

If Yamper we're on that poster then I'd know for sure whether it was real or not I have never seen a Fanart that has ever drawn him On-Model
  8. Rainbow-Rain

THE LEAKS ARE REAL GUYS STEVEN IS BACK!!! https://twitter.com/Mootmonthly/status/1511163634256334848?t=FrHDVVn_Uu2EQHR4ilHmRQ&s=19
  9. Rainbow-Rain

Ash and Serena's reunion Serena: Oh Hi Ash! <333 Ash: https://twitter.com/gastrozard/status/1510712050602848256?t=XHbSeFR5gGBebiLFb1xenA&s=19
  10. Rainbow-Rain

Serena getting a Team change before Dawn is fucking hilarious And also kinda fucking baffling at the same time At least with Diggersby, Bunnelby wasn't never all that popular to begin with But Braixen was hella popular. I'm legit surprised they would even consider pulling such a risky move...
  11. Rainbow-Rain

Big Spoiler from the Chinese Leaker (Today is April Fools Day so take this one with a HUGE grain of salt) I'm honestly not sure what to believe at this point But that would explain why we never actually see Sylveon and Lisia together in any of the previews :unsure:
  12. Rainbow-Rain

Probably because Lillycove is where the Contests are primarily held in the games
  13. Rainbow-Rain

Pretty sure it's Lisia's The sooner you all accept it. The better...
  14. Rainbow-Rain

I am like 99% certain that's Lisia's Sylveon
Back
Top Bottom