Search results for query: *

1. Rainbow-Rain

Unpopular Thoughts about the Main Character's Pokemon?

I lowkey wish Raboot hadn't evolved. Just so it could remain outside of it's Pokeball and stay by Goh's side every episode As Goh's 1st partner, it should be treated with more respect Also I think Raboot's design really complimented Goh's design nearly perfectly
  2. Rainbow-Rain

I agree but this is a thread about the Pokemon
  3. Rainbow-Rain

Another unpopular opinion. Ash's Butterfree deserved a better love interest than the Pink Butterfree. She was B!tch to him and was completely uninterested in him until he saved her from TR's clutches Imo it just didn't feel genuine
  4. Rainbow-Rain

But what exactly can they really do with him tho? He's been on the cast for so long it would be hard to give him something that hasn't already been done before? Give Pikachu a rival? They already tried it with Trip's Serperior Pikachu leaving Ash? "Pikachu's Goodbye" Giving Pikachu a Love...
  5. Rainbow-Rain

Not really? He's been around for 20+ years and he's never leaving He's the last Pokemon who needs a character arc imo
  6. Rainbow-Rain

And ANOTHER THING! Dont know if this unpopular but Inteleon and Grookey should've interacted. First of all. If Goh and his Starters are allegedly supposed to resemble a family unit, then they are doing a piss poor job at by not even letting two of the "family members" even interact Second...
  7. Rainbow-Rain

Oh I forgot something, Idk if this is unpopular or not, but Ash's Snivy should've evolved and been his Ace Pokemon Brock should've never caught Mudkip. Mudkip should've gone to either Ash or May
  8. Rainbow-Rain

For every Protagonist who has ever been on this show, From Ash's Charizard to Goh's Grookey, almost everyone has at least one Pokemon that whether you love or hate them, you've probably got something to say about them. So what are some of your most Unpopular Opinions on the some of the Main...
Back
Top Bottom