Search results for query: *

1. Rainbow-Rain

Preview JN110: The Battle Royale of Betrayal!

Goh seems angry but Inteleon seems strangely satisfied... Maybe Inteleon is actually the Traitor all along lmao (Joking Inteleon loves Goh too much for that lol) Also why are they almost the same height? Inteleon should be way taller than Goh lol
  2. Rainbow-Rain

Both Inteleon and fricking Gardevoir having major roles in the same episode.... There's no way a certain nsfw portion of the fandom isn't having a Field Day with this...
  3. Rainbow-Rain

I honestly do not know
  4. Rainbow-Rain

I don't know if this is true or not (the episode says nothing about Gary) So take this with a grain of salt But that does remind me. Did the Chinese Leaker say anything about this episode yet? Then again, they also said this And there's no way in hell the writers are gonna pass the...
  5. Rainbow-Rain

Okay... Now you guys know how much I love Inteleon but why tf is Goh using him in a Battle Royale? Realistically speaking, unless every other Trainer in this competition is a complete noob, I know damn well he is not gonna stand a chance in hell (I love the dude ffs but come on)
  6. Rainbow-Rain

They are definitely hiding something here.... -No actual Title -The vaguest of summaries - A new area we've never seen in the Anime before -The Previews showed us nothing about this episode besides Goh, Tokio, Inteleon and Gardevior running away from an army of Koffing and Jumpluff -WTF is...
  7. Rainbow-Rain

Plus Tokio is with Goh and he's a Johto native so he probably knows some things about Ho-oh and Lugia as well
Back
Top Bottom