Search results for query: *

1. R

The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

Re: The official Travelog/Let's Play Thread Quick question: Does a game being played in Stadium count as emulation?
  2. R

Re: The Lost Tower's Travelog I've been playing SoulSilver recently. I'm making my way towards the 8th gym, and my team currently is: Fearow, level 33 Ambipom, level 33 Magmar, level 33 Scyther, level 33 Feraligatr, level 34 I'm saving the last spot in my party for the Dratini you get after...
  3. R

Re: The Lost Tower's Travelog Just caught a shiny Geodude in LeafGreen today. Replacing my Graveler with it, as they're the same Pokemon, just different colors. xDDD
  4. R

Re: The Lost Tower's Travelog I restarted LeafGreen again, since the team I had just wasn't working out. I'm currently at the Pokemon League in my new save (just got there this morning), and here's the team I've built this time around: Victreebel (Saboten), level 41, Vine Whip, Toxic, Flash...
  5. R

Re: The Lost Tower's Travelog ^^Yes, yes I am xD For some reason, I always end up underleveled.
  6. R

Re: The Lost Tower's Travelog Currently traversing LeafGreen, in training for the 7th badge. After finishing this game, I will go on to SoulSilver and resume my playthrough of that. My LG team is as follows: Lapras, level 29, Surf, Body Slam, Confuse Ray, Psychic Ninetales, level 32...
Back
Top Bottom