Search results for query: *

1. Rainfall

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

I want to agree with the preceding thoughts, and I do appreciate realism (potentially BotW's rainfall patterns?), but also: GIVE ME MY VOLCANO FOREST DESERT ICYPLACE MOUNTAINS UNDERWATERCAVERNS ODDLYPLACEDWATERFALLS MAGNETICPLACE ET ALL (oh hey it happens to be earth day)
  2. Rainfall

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

Ah, good points! Nothing really to contribute except a small point I remembered before. NYC and London are at or near the top of most of the world city evaluation rankings. World city summary tables: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_city#Summary World city characteristics...
  3. Rainfall

Going to do like I do and make off on a tangent here. From WP: "If the leaf canopy is destroyed or thinned, the ground beneath is soon colonized by a dense, tangled growth of vines, shrubs and small trees, called a jungle. The term jungle is also sometimes applied to tropical rainforests...
  4. Rainfall

That would definitely be neat. It seems like the usual mode, for a while now, is to play the worldbuilding landscape feature bingo game and include without much concern for realistic ecosystem dynamics and reasonable compatibility. Not that I'm complaining! I love that they include a variety...
  5. Rainfall

Haha, I like how you were reminded of the pokemon regions when watching G Gundam! Hearing you list of those five main countries just made me think superficially of something else. Sounds like the key member nations of the UN Security Council. : p (I imagine the nation selection wasn't random for...
Back
Top Bottom