Search results for query: *

1. Rajas20

Review SM045: Hoshigumo Panic! A Sudden Teleport!!

Nebby is a baby, everything it sees is innocent and playing so when TR laughed, he thought it was a game hence he teleported out of happiness. It's also why when he was left alone he looked for Ash because he needed his 'father' when he got sad.
  2. Rajas20

The subbed version cleared up a lot of things for me. Nebby teleporting them where they were thinking about and then carrying Ash to all the places was nice to see. Nebby teleporting all the way to Akala island twice is quite impressive imo. Surprisingly, the thing that pleased me the most was...
  3. Rajas20

There was always a bit of a rivalry since it was a Rockruff and it used to always jump on Litten. I think it's a bit of foreshadowing evolution for Litten to keep up power wise. Rowlet is so far the comedy character so that's why they have him act like that, he just wants to eat and not be...
  4. Rajas20

It's how it amazed the rest of them though. I was like wtf TR. :ROFLMAO:
  5. Rajas20

Again, a pretty solid episode even it was one for the lulz. Quite a decent amount of nice, funny or sweet things happened:- 1. Litten and Lycanroc's rivalry is leading me to think he's evolving next to try and keep up. 2. Lillie's face to shock them all! I want to see it! 3. Nebby proving he's...
Back
Top Bottom