Search results for query: *

1. Rajas20

Preview SM053: Hurry! The Great Lusamine Rescue Operation!!

View: https://twitter.com/TheEndlessZero/status/938537362191036416 Rowlet and his weakness for Sweet Scent. What a guy :/
  2. Rajas20

So we gonna ignore the fact that Kiawe and Lana have Black Z Rings? Possibly the other classmates get Z rings as well... What the fk.
  3. Rajas20

Possibly but I'm not looking forward to what will come after this at this moment. As I said even the whole toxins thing wouldn't make sense now as Lusamine just goes straight Motherbeast after a day or less and she wasn't even the original target :/. No idea where they are going with this now.
  4. Rajas20

Am I the only one slightly disappointed in this? While the Motherbeast is cool, this has to be the end, where does this go from here? Lusamine is good so Nihilego is just using her out of circumstance (it initially went for Lillie and then Gladion so it really doesn't care who it takes). There...
  5. Rajas20

I'm 90% sure that Lusamine won't be rescued and be trapped in the US where she will slowly go crazy due to Nihilego. It could also be used as a catalyst for Ash, Gladion and Lillie to travel to the other islands and beat the Kahunas to get stronger. It's also possible that the arc won't truly...
  6. Rajas20

Ha! I called it! Lusamine being taken into the US and needing to be rescued :D
Back
Top Bottom