Search results for query: *

1. Rajas20

Review SM049: Lilie and Silvady, the Resurrected Memory!

Maybe but so far Lusamine doesn't just have good intentions, she's pure, nearly innocent in her portrayal. There is nothing shown that gives her a reason to be evil naturally. Any excuse the game version had is already out the window. The reason why imo it will be poor writing is that there is...
  2. Rajas20

As much as I would like to think she'd be bad, at this point making her randomly evil won't be a plot twist but more in line with bad writing. They've left no clue she can be bad but left tons that she's a genuinely good person to the point where being evil and hiding it would make no sense. A...
  3. Rajas20

Is this considered de-evolution? To me it's just been restrained with a power dampener if anything.
  4. Rajas20

Finally saw the good subs especially to understand Gladion and Lusamine's relationship. Faba was lying to Gladion and he assumed his mother knew everything. Goes to show Lusamine generally just tends to forget things because of her work and she trusts everyone around her so she does not worry...
  5. Rajas20

Awesome episode, man I hate Faba so much, hope he eventually dies tbh. So Lusamine is surely good at this point, no doubt about it anymore so I'm glad to say I was right about that. Need the subs to know why Lusamine apologized to Gladion about the Null experiments I think? TRio having a heart...
Back
Top Bottom