Search results for query: *

1. Random_Pyro

What video games are you playing now?

Minecraft. I'm currently farming massive amounts of nether wart so I can craft lots of red nether bricks.
  2. Random_Pyro

Splatoon 2. I'm farming for a few various types of ability chunks in order to prepare for the splatocalypse.
  3. Random_Pyro

Shantae Half Genie Hero ultimate edition. I'm playing through the various DLCs and I have mixed feelings on them: Ninja mode was fun, officer mode was fun but frustrating at times, jammies mode was the one I had the most fun with, pirate queen's quest was enjoyable, and friends to the end was...
  4. Random_Pyro

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse. I'm trying to speedrun it and I'm on my second attempt. ( I deleted the save file with my first attempt after I went to the sequin land palace but forgot to pick up the forbidden isles map. I didn't realize this until after I got back to scuttle town.)
  5. Random_Pyro

Whelp I just encountered my first hacker in splatoon.
  6. Random_Pyro

I'm having a lot of fun in Splatoon with the bamboozler 14 Mark III.
  7. Random_Pyro

I played some nuclear throne for a while, died several times, unlocked a few new characters, and later finally defeated the nuclear throne and sat on it.
  8. Random_Pyro

Ocarina of time on the N64 . I'm in the water temple right now, getting keys so I can get more keys that let me unlock doors leading to more keys. >_<
  9. Random_Pyro

The Binding of Issac Rebirth. I finally unlocked godhead!
  10. Random_Pyro

After playing Dark Souls 2 for an hour I FINALLY got the warlock mask!
  11. Random_Pyro

Dark Souls 2: Crown of the old iron king DLC.
Back
Top Bottom