• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Random_Pyro

The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

I just realized that the male character in ultra sun/moon doesn't have any sandals available to wear and now I'm disappointed. :(
  2. Random_Pyro

Several hours of playing ultra warp ride in ultra sun has really shown me how frustrating it can be if you're looking for legendary pokemon.Merely running into any legendary at all from any wormhole that isn't tier 4 feels like a miracle due to how small the chance is. Looking for specific...
  3. Random_Pyro

It was quite satisfying 2 hit KOing totem ribombee with my magnezone's flash cannon; Psych up works wonders against those "All stats boosted" totems. (Also, that SOS blissey is dumb and stupid.)
  4. Random_Pyro

Totem araquanid can go die in a fire, it's so much more annoying than totem wishiwashi ever was.
  5. Random_Pyro

It took forever to do but I finally managed to get version 5 of the pokefinder in pokemon moon!
  6. Random_Pyro

Some of the randomly generated comments you get when taking pictures with the pokefinder are hilarious. I just took a picture of a butterfree and one of the comments said the picture was too bright. I took the picture at night. -_-
  7. Random_Pyro

I'm suprised no one has mentioned the flea market in the Malie community center where one kid will sell you a dusk stone and the punk girl next to him sells penny loafers that have the shiny colorations of certain pokemon.
  8. Random_Pyro

While fooling around in my festival plaza I found the trainer model of someone I wonder traded with in the castle in the center and they gave me a festival coin after thanking me for the wonder trade. Apparently you can get festival coins occasionally through wonder trading but I have no clue as...
  9. Random_Pyro

I just spent more than 5 minutes in the melemele sea screwing around with this one corsola waiting for it to summon a mereanie so I could capture the mereanie. It's funny how if corsola summons a mereanie it attacks the corsola instead of you; corsola is like "Crap this trainer's pikachu is...
Back
Top Bottom