Search results for query: *

1. Random_Pyro

Your FUUUUUU Moments (non-Pokemon)

Anytime that 2 flyfish show up at the start of a round of salmon run in splatoon 2.
  2. Random_Pyro

In splatoon I'm constantly looking out for anybody wearing the sunny day tee because I've wanted to order one (with the right sub abilities) for at least a month now. I have yet to see a single inkling wearing it. Oh but I've seen plenty of jellyfish wearing it. Thanks a lot splatoon I'll just...
  3. Random_Pyro

Earlier today when I was playing nuclear throne I had a good run as crystal. I was also trying to unlock the crown of curses, something I had been unsuccessful in doing for crystal in particular, on that run. You unlock crowns in nuclear throne by having a crown with you while you defeat the...
  4. Random_Pyro

Spending tens of thousands of coins in smash bros 3DS playing trophy rush as falco and not getting any of falco's custom moves despite having none unlocked to begin with. Oh and I got several new custom moves for characters I rarely ever play as. The RNG in this game hates me. >_<
  5. Random_Pyro

So in SSBfor 3DS I just got stunlocked to death by the karts in the rainbow road stage on the last section of all star mode on hard. That stage can just die in a fire.
  6. Random_Pyro

The Bed of Chaos boss fight in dark souls. Enough said.
  7. Random_Pyro

Bought splatoon yesterday and since then every single turf war match I try to get into disconnects me several seconds into the match despite having no issues connecting beforehand. WTF?!?
  8. Random_Pyro

I was playing Jet Force Gemini and my health was really low. I threw a grenade to blow up a drone in front of me but the drone shot at me as I was throwing the grenade. In Jet Force Gemini grenades can be blown up prematurely if hit with bullets, so the drone ended up shooting my grenade the...
  9. Random_Pyro

Anytime I fight the Throne Watcher/Throne Defender in dark souls 2. I hate that boss more than any other in that game.
Back
Top Bottom