Search results for query: *

1. Random_Pyro

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Guzzlord does have a lower catch rate than xurkitree but guzzlord can't: Oneshot anything that isn't immune to/resists its discharge Make itself immune to sleep via electric terrain (xurkitree can't be paralyzed because it's electric type) Use power whip to deal with any ground type you might...
  2. Random_Pyro

Simply trying to catch xurkitree; It's by far the most annoying ultra beast to catch.
  3. Random_Pyro

Nothing like having an hour and a half long attempt at getting a hidden ability hakamo o through SOS chaining fail due to a kommo o showing up and ruining the whole thing. -_- *SCREAMING INTERNALLY*
  4. Random_Pyro

When I had to catch electrode to fill in my pokedex in pokemon X, it took me 6 tries because the 1st 5 electrode I encountered immediately used self destruct after I had my aegislash use false swipe. *Sigh* at least none of them were shiny.
  5. Random_Pyro

Trying to dexnav chain in the desert on route 111. It's complete and utter BS.
  6. Random_Pyro

Anytime I go into someone's secret base where it's intentionally constructed so reaching their flag is impossible. Those secret bases are immediately deleted from my game.
  7. Random_Pyro

After almost a month of hatching snivy I finally get a shiny one. It doesn't have contrary and has a brave nature. DAMMIT! DAMMIT! DAMMIT! DAMMIT!
  8. Random_Pyro

I finally managed to breed a dratini with 31 speed as well as attack and it has a brave nature.
  9. Random_Pyro

I finally hatched a shiny super sized pumpkaboo......with the pickup ability and a bold nature........
  10. Random_Pyro

A few days ago I caught a shiny teddiursa. A MODEST nature shiny teddiursa. -_- I have the worst luck when it comes to the nature and IV total/spread of shiny pokemon.
  11. Random_Pyro

Here are a few of my FUUUUU moments from the HGSS safari zone: Hard to find pokemon that are also hard to catch fleeing after one failed capture attempt. (STUPID LARVITAR!) Trying to catch beldum/metang. Repeated failed captures of pokemon with a 255 catch rate. (Shroomish i hate you so much.)...
  12. Random_Pyro

Every single battle with Brawly in the PWT is a massive FUUUUUUUUU moment for me. No matter what pokemon I use, no matter what strategies I try, no matter how many times I try(4), he has always found a way to hax me out of a victory. HOW DOES A MACHAMP LIVE A DRACO METEOR FROM A MODEST...
Back
Top Bottom