Search results for query: *

1. Rantaro

Generation IV Remake Speculation

I'm getting them anyway so I'd rather not know what's changed ahead of time. Ruins the initial experience for me to an extent.
  2. Rantaro

Yeah the chances of them not announcing anything big on Pokémon day of their 25th anniversary is incredibly slim.
  3. Rantaro

Yeah this is what I meant haha.
  4. Rantaro

The chances of us actually having a National Dex in DP remakes isn't very likely, let's be real. The closest I can see them doing is what they did with the SwSh DLC, where you had the main Galar Dex, and then an ~updated~ dex when you go to the DLC areas. It'd probably be base Sinnoh Dex, and...
  5. Rantaro

Keep it
  6. Rantaro

I'd actually like Platinum's Frontier back. Emerald's was a pain if you didn't have the perfect team, but in Platinum and HGSS you could get incredibly far with just a standard in-game team. I got two gold prints and all the silver ones on just my in-game team, in Emerald I only ever got two...
  7. Rantaro

I'll make one in the morning then---I can't be bothered to get everything I know together at 1 am haha
  8. Rantaro

Yeah the Sevii Islands were supposed to be Johto sized at one points, and the legendary beats have their music in the files as well I believe. Is there a cut content thread at all? If not, I could make one! It's one of my favourite parts of Pokémon!
  9. Rantaro

It's likely they intended to reintroduce it as a ~super special new feature~ but then cut it early on
  10. Rantaro

Wait really? I genuinely didn't know that.
  11. Rantaro

The only reason I counted him is because he is fought at a specific point with a Swampert confirmed in his roster, to be honest.
  12. Rantaro

Gens 1, 2, 3, 4, and 8 have had instances of trainers who aren't your rival having starters. Like I said, it's not a weird or unique thing to Sinnoh's situation. No. Like Sean said, we've only battled 2 professors: Sycamore and Kukui. Though, if you count scrapped fights, this does go up to 5...
  13. Rantaro

Sorry for double post, but iirc in DPPt you were only told how many Pokémon you had seen. If you hadn't found them yet you needed to just git gud and figure it out yourself (or use a guide).
  14. Rantaro

Lyra in HGSS--Krys ceased to exist if you didn't choose her in Crystal. I'd also argue Red and Blue could be counted as "new" characters in LGPE since it's clear that the events of their adventure were different in this timeline. I counted Tucker in Emerald for Gen III, not sure you'd count...
  15. Rantaro

I'm 100% not here for a new third rival--Pokémon's histories of throwing in characters that weren't in the original story is godawful at best and abyssmal at worst. Also, common trainers having starters has been a thing since Red and Green--it's not out of place at all. I'm pretty sure most...
  16. Rantaro

You good?
  17. Rantaro

A year is still a long time to consistently complain about a specific instance (whether justified or not).
  18. Rantaro

This is...definitely an opinion. The concept of Pokémon had always included keeping all previous Pokémon available in some form (excluding the initial release of Gen III). Cutting the Dex and not telling the consumers in advance is business dishonesty. If Dexit turned people off temporarily...
  19. Rantaro

To be fair, gen 2 was really only grindy when it came to the post game. Gen 1 was a grindfest though, especially in Yellow where every gym leader got hella buffed.
  20. Rantaro

Gen 3 cut a lot of Pokemon and it took 3 years and 5 other games before one could even attempt to complete a dex. It was impossible prior to XD iirc.
Back
Top Bottom