Search results for query: *

1. Rantaro

American Politics Thread

If we got rid of gerrymandering, that'd help with cleaning this up.
  2. Rantaro

American Politics Thread

PaRtY oF tHe PeOpLe
  3. Rantaro

American Politics Thread

Voter Surpression at its finest.
  4. Rantaro

American Politics Thread

So just checked and it indeed was not “legalised” until 2000 when a public vote was passed, 59.5% voting for it and 40.5% voting against. That’s right kids, as recent as 21 years ago 40.5% of people who voted in the state voted against legalising something that was technically already legal via...
  5. Rantaro

American Politics Thread

Didn’t Alabama technically not legalise interracial marriage until 2000? Everything one needs to know about the state’s government right there tbh.
  6. Rantaro

American Politics Thread

The fact that we have (at least) two conspiracy theorists in congress is just fucking embarrassing.
  7. Rantaro

American Politics Thread

Good. She's a vile woman.
  8. Rantaro

American Politics Thread

I never said it was justified, I was just saying what they were likely doing.
  9. Rantaro

American Politics Thread

I think they know that they might have to vote to convict if they go to a trial and they want to avoid pissing off the cult as much as they can.
  10. Rantaro

American Politics Thread

To the surprise of nobody, ND senators are being dumbasses.
  11. Rantaro

American Politics Thread

Trump has officially been impeached (again) - article of impeachment has just been given to the Senate.
  12. Rantaro

American Politics Thread

SCOTUS refused to hear the anti-corruption lawsuits around Trump being president and maintaining an impressionable business. https://t.co/JhN79W4DXP
  13. Rantaro

American Politics Thread

The way I snorted as I read this
  14. Rantaro

American Politics Thread

Biden won without Georgia so yes.
  15. Rantaro

American Politics Thread

Trump is trying to overturn Georgia again.
  16. Rantaro

American Politics Thread

Oh yeah I forgot about that since it was a recent development.
  17. Rantaro

American Politics Thread

It's even more frustrating because conservative states are passing laws that they know will be challenged in hopes of getting them up to the SCOTUS.
  18. Rantaro

American Politics Thread

It's also worth noting that in the US, a lot of "progressive" ideas like Marriage Equality, or a woman's right to an abortion, are only legal due to SCOTUS cases, and could easily be overturned at anytime and made illegal again. Again, here in the UK (since it's where I currently live), there...
  19. Rantaro

American Politics Thread

This is just not true. Democrats are centre-left at most. European left-wing parties are much, much more left wing. Here in the UK, the conservative party is only a bit more right wing than Democrats are in the US.
  20. Rantaro

American Politics Thread

So anyway it's nice to have a press secretary who actually answers questions again.
Back
Top Bottom