Search results for query: *

1. Rantaro

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

I think Australia is a likely choice, personally.
  2. Rantaro

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

Yeah waiting a Gen was the right move. However, I think we were all expecting ORAS in Gen 5 at that point, especially since I think it was around the release of the original BW where they said they had no intention of going 3D anytime soon (which ended up not being true lol).
  3. Rantaro

People expected ORAS in Gen V and wanted them before Gen VI, at least in the online circles I was in at the time.
  4. Rantaro

Sun and Moon hardly celebrated the franchise's entire history 5 years ago.
  5. Rantaro

I’m pretty sure Gen 4 is the highest selling gen outside of the Pokemania era
  6. Rantaro

I think DP remakes are the most likely for a 25th anniversary release if they’re going to do something big. People are nostalgic for it, and a lot of people have more memories with that Gen than any other since it never ended when it was out.
  7. Rantaro

I was going with the Japanese release dates with those, if we go with western dates Gen I is the shortest.
  8. Rantaro

Gen 2 and 5 are currently the shortest Gens and have received criticism for being rushed through, so I don’t know if GF will be willing to introduce a new shortest Gen in Gen 8 especially with everything else surrounding it.
  9. Rantaro

They considered changing the battle mechanics drastically like that 20 years ago for Gen 3 and didn't--it makes even less sense to do it now.
  10. Rantaro

Game Freak will likely not touch any other east Asian country for quite some time for a region I'd imagine for historical and political reasons. I think Australia, New Zealand, or even Scandinavia could make cool regions.
Back
Top Bottom