Search results for query: *

1. R

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Hard question, Which would you perfer more: A pokemon with great stats with some 29s or higher and one of the 29s is in the stat you want, but wrong nature Or A pokemon with ok stats, nothing above 25 but nothing below 10 with the right nature you want? What is the range for...
  2. R

Is that really true? Then explain Raichu and Pikachu.
  3. R

Now that I read over it, yes i know i'm really late on that, it isn't what I need. I'm trying to figure out where things like Gabite would go or Porygon2 would go as I'm thinking about using those two in a UU or a BL tourney but I'm not sure where they are placed. Pikachu is one of the few...
  4. R

That's perfect!(once I get home since it blocked at work I'll check it out.) I don't really care about movesets as I do most of it myself.
  5. R

Rest and Chesto isn't as common as Leftovers and Recover on a Milotic, just to give you a choice. Does Smogen have a Tier list that includes unevolved pokemon/non-fully evolved pokemon besides Light-Ball Pikachu?
  6. R

I'm about to try to spread around Toxic. Is Toxic a good move to try to spread around? How much competitive use does it see?
  7. R

If you aren't up for looking up IVs and calculate moves, contact a breeder to breed you a good Garchomp. I believe I've got several adamant ones with DD and Earthquake kicking around. I think I have to replace the IVs on them as the ditto I was breeding with had terrible IVs.
Back
Top Bottom