Search results for query: *

1. RavenKingSage

Reason behind your username

Re: The etymology of your username. The period is just there, but Konpeki Akuma is the Japanese romanization of "Azure Demon."
  2. RavenKingSage

Re: The Etymology of Your username I got this idea from Phoenicks - misspelling a bird's name, while it phonetically sounds the same as the correct spelling. Throw on an Ω (omega) symbol and you have my username.
  3. RavenKingSage

Re: The Etymology of Your username White: Reflects which Gen V game I want. Savior: Fits the stereotype of the color white. Giygas: The final boss in the legendary SNES RPG EarthBound.
  4. RavenKingSage

Re: The Etymology of Your username I have had many names... Check two posts ago for them all. ♥♪!?: This is the real name of Geno, a Super Mario RPG character. Blackstar Geno (current): The last username didn't last long because of a number of issues: long story short, the only browser...
  5. RavenKingSage

Re: The Etymology of Your username I have had many names: Alpha Totodile: I love the Greek alphabet because of how it sounds when you say the letters. My then-favorite Pokémon was Totodile, then the two gave birth to my first username. LuigiTheHedgehog: Favorite Mario series character...
  6. RavenKingSage

Re: The Etymology of Your username My new name combines my two favorite SSBB characters-Luigi and Sonic. Simple enough.
  7. RavenKingSage

Re: The Etymology of Your username My username comes from the first Greek letter, Alpha (is that it?), and Totodile, my favorite Pokémon. duh. But I'm going to have my name changed soon.
Back
Top Bottom