Search results for query: *

1. RavenRaziel98

Speculation What Pokemon Would You Like to See Get a Regional Variant?

Ok, glad to hear that. I just tend to a "not knowing when to stop"-behaviour and I often either don't realize that people are getting angry or start to behave unnecessary careful because I tend to consider myself more annoying than I actually am.
  2. RavenRaziel98

I should've indeed added some kind of source for a statement like that, sorry about that, my bad. Professor Westwood's Poké Balls According to the Encyclopedia Pokemonica, Pocket Monsters Encyclopedia, and a Pokémon Daisuki Club site describing the Pokémon world, modern Poké Balls were...
  3. RavenRaziel98

Yeah, that was kind of the reason why I thought about it. And yes, scorpions are indeed not found in cold areas usually, but to be fair, hisuian voltorb does not make any sense either (Dex entry from Silver says It was discovered when Poké Balls were introduced. It is said that there is some...
  4. RavenRaziel98

I'm aware of that, but since this whole thread is purely theoretical it doesn't matter. Even if it was going to be released in late 2022 it wouldn't make a difference (unless GF and TPC are secretly spying this thread to get some inspiration). It's about what we would like to see getting a...
  5. RavenRaziel98

That's indeed true, how about something like a hisuian gliscor with Ice/flying type? Would work well (I guess?) because it could be possible that it became ground/flying type over time since Sinnoh/Hisui got warmer over time
  6. RavenRaziel98

I thought about grass/flying before but than I realized that there are a couple of grass/flying types (even though not that many) but the only flying/poison types are the zubat line so I preferred that version Didn't think this through though, wrote that in a kind of impulsive euphoria without...
  7. RavenRaziel98

Flying/Poison Oddish line and a Rock/Plant Bellsprout line Imagine an Oddish, flying by rotating the leaves like a helicopter :D
  8. RavenRaziel98

Salamance, maybe the whole line, same goes for Garchomp (thought of it like version exclusives)
Back
Top Bottom