Search results for query: *

1. RavenRaziel98

BDSP Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

Do I get it right that this means there is no time limit for Arceus? And I think the statement about Darkrai is a little vague - does between the new moons imply a mystery gift with limited time (around a month I guess) like with Shaymin or will the members card be distributed every month...
  2. RavenRaziel98

Does anyone know a way to get rid of spare mystery shards and slates?
  3. RavenRaziel98

I'll pass for now, missed that there was a new cloning trick discovered so I'll try to dupe that damn mystery shards. Edit: Turns out mystery shards can't be hold by pokemon :bulbaFacepalm:
  4. RavenRaziel98

You're absolutely right about that (one reason being the possibility of getting "dislike bombed"). It would create more problems than it solves.
  5. RavenRaziel98

This has nothing to do with the topic at all. The 3ds era is over, it's sad, but it won't change anymore. About second, that may be the case for you, but for a lot of people it isn't and a lot of people who would've liked the stuff you mentioned still like BDSP besides the flaws. No one talked...
  6. RavenRaziel98

I'm rather worried that BDSP will be kinda left behind when L:A will be released - doesn't have to happen, but I prefer considering this as a possible scenario rather than just l believing that everything will be fine. Guess I'm to negative when it comes to that kinda things.
  7. RavenRaziel98

Sorry, got a little carried away, will be more careful :) I really wonder when (or maybe even if) they start distributing the event items for Shaymin, Darkrai, and Arceus.
  8. RavenRaziel98

You did indeed, I should've read more carefully
  9. RavenRaziel98

@EmCeeChupi @prog rocker So now I got curious and did some research while the board was down for maintenance and... There is a fisherman on Route 127 with 3 Magikarps (on Ruby/Sapphire, 2 on Emerald) and a Gyarados. On route 218 there is a fisherman with 5 Magikarps and one Gyarados (except...
  10. RavenRaziel98

Come to think about it - could also been in a ROM hack so it's possible that it was never even in an official game to begin with :X3:
  11. RavenRaziel98

I was aware about the 6 magikarp fisherman, but there is also a fisherman who has (not quite sure about the numbers) 2-4 Magikarp and one Gyarados. But like I said, I don't have the slightest idea in which game, I'm not even sure on which system :D
  12. RavenRaziel98

That one fisherman in one of the games (I don't remember which game specifically) who suddenly pulls a fast one and suddenly sends out a gyarados
  13. RavenRaziel98

Yeah, totally agree to this. Thought the same when I noticed that when I got my 3ds and Y/Omega Ruby in early 2020. I always especially liked those female backpackers that were knocked over by the power of my team XD
  14. RavenRaziel98

Yeah, after your post I looked it up and found out the following: Levels 16 to 20 - One Gym Badge Levels 25 to 29 - Two Gym Badges Levels 29 to 33 - Three Gym Badges Levels 33 to 37 - Four Gym Badges Levels 36 to 40 - Five Gym Badges Levels 39 to 43 - Six Gym Badges Levels 42 to 46 - Seven Gym...
  15. RavenRaziel98

Well you could train in the GU, the pokemon in the hideouts go up to level 63. The good thing about that ist that you can train your pokemon against pokemon that have type disadvantages, so you if you would want to train an Empoleon you could just go to a fire themed cave. But Cynthia should be...
  16. RavenRaziel98

When I first started the game I thought the cartridge was broken
  17. RavenRaziel98

I'll definitely test this out when I start my SP run and I hope it works XD
  18. RavenRaziel98

A new one has been discovered already
  19. RavenRaziel98

You're right about that, but Gigantamax can't be too different from mega evolutions (I guess...?) Yeah, that's rather unlikely though. I don't have friends (and I never had friends that played Pokémon), so that's rather unlikely. Unless I found a copy for 15—20 bucks the games will not end in...
Back
Top Bottom