Search results for query: *

1. RavenRaziel98

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

So I'm going to pick up my copy within the next hour, if there is something you want to know about the early parts of the games that hasn't been said I'll try my best to keep you updated, just let me know :)
  2. RavenRaziel98

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

No, I've heard the same shortly after, apparently this only means the merchant(s).
  3. RavenRaziel98

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

I just actually read the article carefully and apparently local connection works too (guess I'll have to force my wife to play the games to a certain point then). "Once the Odd Keystone is in the Hallowed Tower, go to the Grand Underground and interact to 32 real life players. Talk to the...
  4. RavenRaziel98

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Yup, and since NSO is required you are dependent on other people so we maybe should start some kind of group or something to make sure the whole process is less of a hassle when the time has come.
  5. RavenRaziel98

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Spiritomb can be caught at the Hallowed Tower in Route 209 after placing the Odd Keystone at the tower and talking to 32 real players in the Grand Underground. Take note that NPCs found underground do not count. Source: Edit: Switch online required (which kinda messes up my plans)
  6. RavenRaziel98

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Well it kinda works with Dialga (I guess...?), but Rayquaza looks... well... it looks like it's a Dragonair with a Rayquaza skin :D I mean it's cute on a weird way since it creates a "just hatched and still a baby" feeling at the same time it reduces the intimidating flair. This will most likely...
  7. RavenRaziel98

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

This reminds me of something: Have I understood it correctly that I can't transfer pokemon that were catched in Unova (for example) to BDSP even if the species existed before (Pikachu for example)?
  8. RavenRaziel98

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

That tournament style battling system that the battle tower/frontier/resort/tree etc bring to the post game never really got me. The first time I actually fought there was in ORAS and even there I didn't spent much time there. But I can still understand why people like it and I'm sure that I'll...
  9. RavenRaziel98

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Were the leakers already able to update their copies?
  10. RavenRaziel98

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

I was aware that they wouldn't actually do this, I just wanted to state that I wouldn't be surprised If they would. Even if they sometimes have marketing issues they surely wouldn't go that low.
  11. RavenRaziel98

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Since technically both games are on the same cartridge I would even trust Nintendo to sell the double pack as one cartridge (even though I'd kinda like that when it comes to the quality of life perspective since you wouldn't have to change the cartridges to change the games, but for the stuff...
  12. RavenRaziel98

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Sorry to derail this but I just realized that this is the 493rd post in this thread about a Sinnoh game and it was written by Fairy Type Arceus which I think is a really cool coincidence. Also I wanted to ask (again, since I'm not sure if the question was overseen or there was no one able to...
  13. RavenRaziel98

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Is it possible to "hide" the Poketch?
  14. RavenRaziel98

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Wait, you get them on the 16th already? I have to wait til the 19th! Damn you, Germany! :annoyedVoltorb:
  15. RavenRaziel98

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Can't you just pre-order it again if you want?
  16. RavenRaziel98

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Well, this is how it works nowadays, animal crossing in example is basically nothing without the immense load of updates. It's even worse that this stuff also happens on the other consoles too (since the blu-ray format would usually allow to contain the full game).
  17. RavenRaziel98

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Does this mean the move pools are also the same as in SwSh? I made a first concept of my teams move sets using the original gen4 move pools but if they also copied and pasted the move pools I can improve them by using the data from SwSh.
  18. RavenRaziel98

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Yeah, I'll get both since I want to be able to complete the pokedex on my own and because I only played Diamond I won't miss the Platinum improvements anyway (The only ones I knew when I was younger were the Distortion World Part and the Platinum orb) . There are some minor bummers for me but...
  19. RavenRaziel98

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

I think I remember home support is planned for 2022, but I might be mistaking. Edit: Looked it up, 2022 is apparently true (if the following source is reliable). https://game8.co/games/Pokemon-Brilliant-Diamond-Shining-Pearl/archives/342063
  20. RavenRaziel98

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

If they don't give me the possibility to transfer from home to BDSP I'll be kinda pissed. I replayed VC Crystal, HG, SS and B2 just to have access to my Raikou, Suicune, Entei, Palkia, Dialga, Giratina (all of those are shiny) as well as several other shinys. I traded my Sinjoh ruin arceus from...
Back
Top Bottom