Search results for query: *

1. RavenRaziel98

Ouroboros - Living each day like the day before

So here's the recap of the last day: I got up at around 1:30am and wasted time til the stores opened (I played Skatebird and Backbone via Xbox Gamepass). Then I went buying the stuff my mother in law needed (we live in the same house, and while I do her errands she helps us if money is short and...
  2. RavenRaziel98

Raising the caffeine level while enjoying a cold November morning, watching the leaves fall at the local church. Always appreciate the small things - they may be gone forever before we even realize.
  3. RavenRaziel98

So here comes a short recap of yesterday: -woke up at 7am -played/finished Far Cry 3 -did basically nothing than refreshing the BG main page, hoping something interesting happened -at around 1pm my wife got up, I took her notebook, went to bed and watched Shin Chan -ate some fries -fell asleep...
  4. RavenRaziel98

Hello everyone! This is the blog you didn't knew you want to read until you finally read it (just to realize you still don't want to read it). My name is Toby and I decided to tell you about my daily life (which is not really spectacular or anything but if you continue reading it's your own...
Back
Top Bottom