Search results for query: *

1. RavenRaziel98

BDSP BDSP First Impressions Thread

I'm curious about your feedback after your fight with Cynthia.
  2. RavenRaziel98

Guess I've been either lucky or just to stupid to notice anything unusual XD
  3. RavenRaziel98

I was 11 when I played Diamond for the first time on my - also on my ds lite that was only a few months old at this point. It was the first pokemon game that wasn't Gen 1 and I played it so damn excessive XD Nostalgia struck me so hard that I randomly started crying over and over again while...
  4. RavenRaziel98

I love how you can actually hear the bike riding and how the sound of your steps differ depending on where you are walking. Also I'm pretty sure most of you will love the water physics while surfing. And I'll give you a hint: check out the floor of the (fantastic looking) battle background while...
  5. RavenRaziel98

So I just dethroned Cynthia and it was intense. Even with exp share (and fighting every trainer I've noticed while exploring) I somehow managed to be underleveled. Took my about 5 - 7 tries and the only reason I won was because she used a status move with her last Pokémon, otherwise I would've...
  6. RavenRaziel98

I just defeated Volkner and entered route 223 to go to victory road when I noticed how cool the water looks. Haven't paid enough attention to that when I went to canalave city.
  7. RavenRaziel98

Oooooh, I thought both would work and only the merchants wouldn't count for that. I had no problems with joining someone who's mining, everything works as it should.
  8. RavenRaziel98

I can't talk to other players too, I just walk through them like they're ghosts and this stops me from getting Spiritomb (and it's about time to get it, I've got 7 badges by now).
  9. RavenRaziel98

When I stopped playing yesterday I was between Mt Coronet and Snowpoint City. Maybe I'll make it to the Cynthia today.
  10. RavenRaziel98

Yeah, I did that too, I wasted 3 hours in the underground as soon as I got the exploring kit
  11. RavenRaziel98

I just earned the 3rd badge and overall I'm very happy. The only thing that kinda bothers me is that you have to actually open the Poketch menu to touch the display while using the item radar,but I can live with that.
Back
Top Bottom