Search results for query: *

1. RavenRaziel98

BDSP What would you have changed about Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl?

That's an interesting statement, I actually told my wife recently how glad I am that you can walk through cave areas without repel and still don't get attacked over and over again (but that might be because I don't run in those areas)
  2. RavenRaziel98

Yeah, money is kind of problematic until certain requirements are met. I haven't bought a single outfit yet because I'm saving money as hard as possible. I could technically dupe nuggets but they're not bringing enough money in relation to the effort.
  3. RavenRaziel98

Yet some people complain the games would be to easy - I somehow managed to be under leveled when fighting Cynthia (despite exp share) and just won by luck after several tries because her Garchomp used swords dance instead of sweeping my Dialga so the roar of time OHKOed her.
  4. RavenRaziel98

Actually only a small amount of things: Additional room for the underground base with the old decorations / return of traps Multiple use TMs Toggle Exp share (even though I don't mind it, I still think this should be an option) Changing outfits everywhere And now the two things that are the...
Back
Top Bottom