Search results for query: *

1. R

Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

I know very well that that the anime was only meant to last two years. But it's still very much a licensed property. That comes with certain expectations, comes with certain roadblocks and guidelines - Ian Flynn, the current Sonic the Hedgehog comics, has touched on this multiple times...
  2. R

The fact that it would leave Japan is one thing, but I think by the time the anime started it was clear the franchise was a big deal in Japan? I mean, that's not saying anyone knew it'd "run forever", but it was certainly an extremely popular work and an important intellectual property to...
  3. R

I'm sorry, but I don't agree with that. When you become part of a multimedia franchise - that you didn't even create, in fact - you need to have a sense of awareness of where you are. Not to mention, I find his "vision" for the franchise, and his eventual plan of Pokemon rising up against humans...
  4. R

Why does everything I read about Shudo sound like he's not someone who's really aware of the collaborative creative process?
Back
Top Bottom