Search results for query: *

1. ReadsALotOfBooks

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, they come in to work sick, and therefore get you sick. I wish this Heracross would just be a shiny.
  2. ReadsALotOfBooks

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you die at 27 (even if that was in the past) I wish that I could see a remake of the Pepsi-Man game.
  3. ReadsALotOfBooks

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, everything is now a big deal. I wish that Pepsi Man was real.
  4. ReadsALotOfBooks

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, one member dies and the other immediately enters another relationship. I wish that I could find my previous sig gif, but with the dimensions that fit.
  5. ReadsALotOfBooks

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, that something is nothing. I wish I could find a suitable sig pic.
  6. ReadsALotOfBooks

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but it is because you lose brain cells every time you are honest, so it is your body relieving itself of brain cells. I wish you knew that I really just breed for shininess, and that I don't care about the IVs or nature. That end result was the best thing that could possibly happen.
  7. ReadsALotOfBooks

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but I don't have a favorite snack. I wish that this stupid shiny Horsea would hatch already.
  8. ReadsALotOfBooks

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, the Smash 4 demo is never getting anywhere near you. I wish :7
  9. ReadsALotOfBooks

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It is removed from everywhere the day after. I wish for a Shiny via Friend Safari.
  10. ReadsALotOfBooks

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Everyone gets tired of fighting and world peace begins. Then I wish to wish what nobody wishes: that life was a romantic comedy and I was a supporting character who does not die or fall in love whatsoever, is immortal, and is just really awesome in general; I have a motorcycle and a...
  11. ReadsALotOfBooks

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you have dog ears and end up chasing everyone then you end in jail. I wish I wasn't so quick to reply.
  12. ReadsALotOfBooks

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It's coffee. XD I wish for coffee that wasn't coffee
  13. ReadsALotOfBooks

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH You are a: I wish Obama would become a llama rancher after his presidency so that I could say to a baby llama: - my friend Vishnu (seriously, that's his name, it's one of his jokes)
  14. ReadsALotOfBooks

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. They're too chaotic, and the Earth is gone. I wish Mage = Magic = Carp = Magic Carp.
  15. ReadsALotOfBooks

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It turns into a Skylander. (im still hung up on that!) I wish that ****** and *** and **** and *****!
  16. ReadsALotOfBooks

Corrupt a Wish v2

Well, technically it's not, they just used Spyro and Cynder to get people to play, it's more focused on the other ones now, and I REPEAT: IT'S NOT A FRIGGIN' SPYRO GAME!!! :202: But to corrupt your wish: Granted. It is now a Pokémon game. I wish people would understand that SKYLANDERS ISN'T A...
  17. ReadsALotOfBooks

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. She's the only character ever, and appears in one game before both series get shut down. I wish that Unown and Magikarp didn't exist. Feebas is fine, though.
  18. ReadsALotOfBooks

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You accidentally kill your grandfather when he was 6 years old. You do not exist anymore. I wish for a Pokémon.
  19. ReadsALotOfBooks

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You hate yourself. I wish that Skarmory gets an evolved form and a pre-evolved form instead of a Mega. The final evo can get a Mega, but not Skarmory.
  20. ReadsALotOfBooks

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you lose a limb after regenerating something. I wish that my friends were into Pokémon.
Back
Top Bottom