Search results for query: *

1. R

Preview JN051: Kamonegi's Great Trials!

I really don’t think G.Farfetch’d is “mad” at Ash. If the idea of the plot is that it feels neglected, thats ridiculous. Whilst it wasn’t used in the Darkest Day Arc, Ash was going to train G.Farfetch’d against DRAGONITE in one episode, before they got cut off thanks to the episode’s plot. If...
  2. R

Ever since the loss against Bea, Ash hasn’t won a PWC battle has he? Well, we know he has, since Ash stated he got back into the Super Class off-screen, but on-screen? Quite a long time. As I said before, I think G.Farfetch’d loses here to notice its weaknesses, otherwise it doesn’t make much...
  3. R

Phrasing the summary as “will it find a hint for powering up within this battle” implies it loses, then reflect upon the battle to notice its flaws. Im going to be honest, I know G.Farfetch’d hasn’t had much focus, but there was one episode (can’t remember which) where Ash said G.Farfetch’d was...
  4. R

As people have pointed out in previous episodes, it seems as though Lucario doesn’t seem as interested in “unnecessary” activities with Ash compared to when it was a Riolu. I wonder, since Lucario loves to train, where it is during all of this? Maybe it’s just sleeping, or effortlessly beats...
  5. R

I’m assuming that Goh’s Farfetch’d will also be making an appearance within the trials, just to keep him in the loop. God, imagine if the episode focused around Goh’s Farfetch’d instead of Ash’s own...I would cry.
Back
Top Bottom