Search results for query: *

1. R

Preview JN053: Catch the Legend!? Find the Guardian of Water - Suicune!!

Prediction: Assuming after the “capture”, the poachers are going to chase them for the remainder of the episode. Goh and Ash will get separated, Cinderace will get knocked out from sheer exhaustion, or gets overwhelmed by the amount of Pokemon the poachers have, and Goh will use Suicuine to...
  2. R

It would have been cool if a Pokemon Ranger was in this episode. When was the last time they were used in the show? You see issues on the daily, and we never see one. It’s weird. TBH, I think Goh would have been a way better character as a uninspiring Ranger, cause in that sense, he would...
  3. R

I’m assuming that he’s impatient and doesn’t want to waste time training every last one of them, and at the same time, realises that evolution is kind of random. I mean, Ash has incredibly strong Pokemon that just...don’t evolve - Bulbasuar, Squirtle, Buziel, etc. In terms of the actual show...
  4. R

I forgot to mention they never show the computer screen with them (Progygons) on it. Our perspective to be is behind the computer, and all we see is Goh throw a Pokeball, and we hear the Pokédex notify of something’s capture.
  5. R

I could imagine them shoving Porygon, Porygon2 and Porygon-Z into a montage of Goh capturing Pokemon, but in a very subtle way, like Ren is having trouble with his computer, Goh throws a Pokeball at the screen, and that captures all three of them. I dunno...that’s the best I could come up with.
  6. R

His goal is to catch every Pokemon, not necessarily have all of them at his disposal.
  7. R

For all we know, that preview may have shown every major aspect of the episode, or perhaps there’s still a few more surprises left. The series has left a few surprises with the previews, most notably Ash PWC battles - no-one was expecting Dragonite to face both of Korrina’s Pokemon, and no-one...
  8. R

I was just making a joke about Goh’s supposed origin of how he’s meant to be the Let’s Go player...damn...
  9. R

Maybe Goh really is a protagonist in a gaming sense. I know he’s supposed to reflect the Let’s Go character, but at this point...Natural ability to battle, catch, Dynamax, train Pokemon such as Magikarp to leap to the moon, now catch legendaries...he’s truly become the character we play.
  10. R

Wondering what would happen if the roles were reversed, and by that I mean how Goh would react if Ash caught a legendary/mythical. Would be interesting to see if Goh would be jealous of Ash secretly, or if he’s delighted for him.
  11. R

Why does every poacher squad have poison-types? Why do they never have dark-types, or electric?
  12. R

Really?! B&W was my least favourite series by a landslide. Many things are underdeveloped in this series, but B&W had at least 100+ episodes. Pignite’s trainer, Snivy’s trainer, Palpitoad, Unfezant, Team Plasma, Colress, Ghetsis, many of the series’ rivals like Trip, Burgandy, Ice-Breaker...
  13. R

Cameron and Trip. Both were total noobs and somehow outclassed Ash on separate occasions. Goh should have been on Sawyer’s level; someone who doesn’t know the ropes, relies on his knowledge, but isn’t confident and overthinks. Thanks to Ash, he became more assertive in his battling style, and...
  14. R

In the circumstances of everything, I’m guessing that Ash and Goh were struggling to help, and seeing how Goh went to throw a Pokeball, Suicuine must have sensed it was better to be caught by him than the poachers. If Suicuine wasn’t being hunted, it would 100% break free. This idea makes me...
  15. R

Is that why Sobble’s episode is called “Messon In Possible” cause it’s a rescue operation?
  16. R

Today we saw Goh ponder one of his captures and let Dugtrio go to help the other Digletts, as he already has a Diglett to train. Maybe, that side of him will realise he doesn’t have to physically have every Pokemon, like Suicuine, and perhaps he releases it once he notices it’s better off by...
Back
Top Bottom