Search results for query: *

1. R

Review JN051: Kamonegi's Great Trials!

This has always been a problem with the anime, from day one. Characters aren’t consistent, and this especially applies towards Ash. It wouldn’t make sense for Ash to feel insulted by criticism anymore, considering all he’s been through and all he’s learnt from leaders, rivals, etc. However...why...
  2. R

Rinto doesn’t really seem like the type of trainer that will belittle Ash, like Paul/Gary, because he generally sees potential and acknowledges G.Farfetch’d strength, and he wants to see them achieve it. He honestly gives advice - that it needs to learn how to improve its balance, agility...
  3. R

I really doubt Gary will be apart of the PWC, as the last time we saw him in D&P, he was a scientist/researcher. I mean, he wasn’t even participating in leagues anymore, so why would he change into battling again? Maybe he battles cause he wants to learn more, like Kukui, but I really don’t se...
  4. R

Seeing Ash ranked past 450 in this episode was unexpected. They said before the rematch with Bea that he climbed back into the top 1000, but they just skipped the next 500?! I saw someone mention that the Gallade trainer (Rinto? Was that his name?) could potentially be one of the Top 8 in the...
Back
Top Bottom