Search results for query: *

1. R

Preview JN056: Gampi of The Big Four! The Hall of Chivalry!!

Good chance it may be in the two-parter when the Gatcha releases a lot of Pokemon.
  2. R

To be honest guys...no-one has actually had good development yet. I’m being serious. Goh is still hit-and-miss, Ash you can take from EP2 and he’s the same, Chloe hasn’t had enough episodes yet, and the Pokemon are either extremely underdeveloped, or somehow forgotten about. Lucario’s...
  3. R

It would be funny, yet Goh never even flinched at seeing a colossal Melmetal, a species that’s only just been discovered, is owned by Ash. That was so stupid that it wasn’t even mentioned.
  4. R

I mean, a gym battle is fairly easy to understand - Ash knows Chuck, they fought, and Chuck was impressed, and that’s all you need to know about it. A regional threat is quite different, cause you would have to explain that really weird thing Lysandre made, and what Zygarde was, etc. Although, I...
  5. R

I doubt we’ll get something that good. We can dream, but it would be weird to mention an event that took place in an entirely different period, where there’s so much lore behind it - new fans wouldn’t understand the complications of it, unlike Lt.Surge’s battle which is fairly easy to...
  6. R

As I said, I was talking about how mental his roster is, as in what Goh has at his disposal.
  7. R

I never said Sobble was apart of this. I mentioned Darmanitan, Flygon, Aerodactyl, Cinderace, Scizor (What Scyther can be), and Golurk. And you just mentioned how Ash had a Pidgeot, Muk and Kingler. Yes, strong under Ash, but doesn’t exactly attract the eye like a starter’s final form, which...
  8. R

For standards now, Goh’s team is ridiculous. Back when the anime first started, anything went. It didn’t matter how it was achieved, it happened cause it was seen more as a way of exciting audiences. Clemont had a Bunnleby, Luxray and Chespin, Brock at the latest had Happiny, Crogunk and...
  9. R

At the end of the day, at least Scyther is getting some focus, and putting my frustrations of Goh stealing focus from Ash again aside, it’s something different from Cinderace and Sobble. Cubone was caught almost a year ago, and I still completely forget it’s apart of his team...well, at least...
  10. R

I suppose in the long term, there will be Pokemon stronger than him he’ll need to fight, and if Cinderace can’t pull through, Scyther will have to be there to help. But...that being said, it’s still stupid why they can’t just battle Wilkstrom by themselves.
  11. R

What do I even say about this? Ash is trying to kill him, look at his eyes. Oh, and Goh is 100% battling with Ash against Aegislash.
  12. R

Not going to lie...I want that guy’s leek and fake eyebrows.
  13. R

It is funny isn’t it. That Unova episode, poor, poor Unova. Had practically no-one in sight, and heck, even the episode when Sobble was caught didn’t show that many people around. Apart from the first episode, the Darkest Day arc felt empty as well for a perceived regional threat. Many other...
  14. R

The strangest thing about this episode is how Wilkstrom has armour that seemingly fits whatever person and Pokemon that comes to him.
  15. R

I still don’t get how at a “camp”, there’s only two people that have shown up to learn from an E4 member. Like, what?
  16. R

Dude, I’m sorry, but when the only thing I’ve been looking forward to is potentially ruined by something, it’s kind of disheartening. I know I’ll just have to wait until the episode airs to fairly judge it. Honestly, if Goh was to fight Wilkstrom by himself, it wouldn’t have been bad if it was...
  17. R

NO, NO, NO, NO! Oh, come on! Are you serious?! The one thing I was really excited for, Ash battling Wilkstrom, yet here we go again! Great. Goh is I’m guessing battling as well considering they are both shown giving commands with their swords. Why? Just why? I’ve tried being reasonable with Goh...
  18. R

Still wonder why Ash is wearing armour. Prior to the summary, I’d assumed it was for his special training, and Wilkstorm supplied it to him. I guess, it’s apart of the training camp, and everyone wears it? I was recently watching D&P’s Summer Reserch School arc, and man, it was fun to re-watch...
  19. R

Like we saw when Riolu lost to Grapploct, and proceeded to witness Octillery and Tentacruel appear, I wonder if the trainers that will be appearing this episode are going to have sword-related, or blade/scythes, Pokemon, like Zangoose, or Bisharp, and maybe someone will have a random Kartana...
  20. R

I’m not a moderator, but can we please stop talking about what previous episodes’ primary focus was on? I brought it up to mention how this episode might have a run-time issue sharing Ash and Goh in the spotlight, which could waste the time for Farfetch’d v Aegislash, but I really don’t care if...
Back
Top Bottom