Search results for query: *

1. R

Preview JN058: Panic! Gokulin Ball!! / Come on, Kamukame - The Turtle Race!

To be fair, this looks a lot more promising than the Marshtomp section from last time. Silly? Yes. That’s what I just expect from this show now, sadly.
  2. R

And shaking his butt, for the whole camera to see, to train his Rockruff wasn’t? This isn’t the first time the anime has loved butts. The summary said TR would be passed out for the first segment, and then later wake up to Chewtle and Turtwig, but the preview indicates it’s just Chewtle and...
  3. R

It’s not a complaint per say, it’s more of a question of why TR haven’t been given focus, and more specifically why they’ve been reduced to half-episodes. In S&M, we had the Charjabug race, which in all honesty, was pretty fun. Honestly the summary doesn’t really clarify that much in terms of...
  4. R

Would you rather...have these episodes that utilise the staff writing and producing them, or have the week off period that was apparent in other seasons, like X&Y? Obviously I’m not very certified in the animation production scheme, so I don’t really know that much, but I’m curious to know other...
  5. R

I can see why you would like it, but for the sake of how manny people hate it, I wouldn’t be surprised if they scrapped it.
  6. R

Clearing the obvious problem of the Gatcha machine, that it doesn’t allow proper development for TR, I’ve never even understood the point in the Gatcha machine. How does it even operate functionally for TR members? It has no reliance anywhere it goes and this shows it. The Zapdos episode gave...
  7. R

And to think, he only won that contest against Dawn because Mamoswine wouldn’t listen to her. Why does the Gatcha machine, a very powerful device employed to members of TR to do evil biddings, have Pokemon like Gyardos, Tyranitar, Beatric, and so on...yet has multiple Gulpin. I get it has...
  8. R

This reminds me of B&W, but worse on some terms. I was always concerned when Ash had seven Pokemon before the third gym, because there were three, maybe four, Pokemon that didn’t get any development, one downside of B&W, but this is probably on even footing. Journeys general “development” for...
  9. R

You said it. I really don’t get why this is coming after the Psyduck episode. I know that might be a Chloe episode, and the lab assistant, but it doesn’t really strike me as major development. Had it been the Grookey, Iris, or Gary episode first, then this should have come after.
  10. R

The first two-parter was wacky and had some, not many, fun moments, and the second two-parter was relying on the Pikachu-dubbing side to carry it, cause that Marshtomp side was probably the most boring episode I’ve ever seen, and I really needed the sub to enjoy the Pikachu-dubbing. So...I guess...
Back
Top Bottom