Search results for query: *

1. R

Review JN056: Gampi of The Big Four! The Hall of Chivalry!!

Things like a quick ten-second capture aren’t bad, and heck, I wish that was the occurrence. But then again, continuously capturing Pokemon for less than thirty seconds pissed people off to begin with, since he was a lucky ball-thrower, who never deserved his captures since he never battled the...
  2. R

Lord, that white text hurts my eyes.
  3. R

Within Ash centric episodes, or those of party related episodes, Goh has caught a obtained a total of eleven Pokemon. Geodude - Farfetch’d v Gurdurr Chinchou - Ash v Bea Rematch Pantump, Fletchling, Flabebe, Scatterbug & Biancle - Ash v Korrina Spearow - Ash v Visquez Scizor (Evolution) - This...
  4. R

The title of the newly revealed episode was changed. It doesn’t mention the Hall of Chivalry anymore, so Wilkstrom isn’t likely to return.
  5. R

And the only reason Goh “got ahead of Ash” was because Scyther blocked Escavalier, and had nothing to do with Goh’s battling instincts, it was all thanks to Scyther.
  6. R

I actually said this when the preview came out, that I was bummed Goh was potentially going to steal the limelight away from Farfetch’d, which he did, and the other was that it was going to be spent on Scyther, a Pokemon that would be background fodder - something that I won’t care about, unlike...
  7. R

You’re right about the Scyther evolution, the least they could have done is get out of the Pokeball and then show the sprite. Honestly, the crying is fine. It’s just passion, which is a lot better than the usual tough, intimidating coach the anime, and a lot of other animes, have given us.
  8. R

Okay, that made me smile. Fair play.
  9. R

Which is why I think people find him annoying. I’ll admit, he’s annoyed me, and that was only for the preview of this episode. He’s just something new, and it’s nice to try something unique, but the reason this caused me frustration at first was because Goh drives the attention away from Ash...
  10. R

I noticed that. It used Thunder, Protect, Thunderpunch and Giga Impact. So, it was missing Brick Break. But, Electavire had it since its debut against Pikachu when they tied in Ash and Paul’s first battle. It makes no sense that a Pokemon would forget a move, then gain it back for a fight later...
  11. R

I get that, and you’re 100% correct, but I, and probably others, feels as though that balance hasn’t been given fairly. When Ash was fighting Korrina, and Visquez, Goh was off doing his own thing. Sure, he came back to watch Ash, but there’s always the fact Goh needs to have his own thing in an...
  12. R

But how can you be sure? Electavire may have known Giga Impact at the same time as knowing the other four moves, but didn’t use it since it would have left it open to a direct attack. There’s nothing to say the anime follows this, or that. I really can’t say for sure the anime follows it, or...
  13. R

As I said in my latest edit, if the anime doesn’t follow the learnset system, then how can you be sure it follows the fact Pokemon can’t learn more than four moves at a time?
  14. R

I edited my post for the Paul commnent, Cilian fair enough.
  15. R

Paul’s Electivire knew Protect, Giga Impact, Thunderpunch, Thunder and Brick Break at the Sinnoh League. Now, I don’t know if you meant just the main characters, but Cilian’s Pansage had Bullet Seed, Solarbeam, Rock Tomb, Bite and Dig at the same time. And yes, I know Electavire didn’t use...
  16. R

Obviously nothings been clarified yet, but I really don’t think Dracovish is a battling Pokemon under Ash. I feel like it’s like Mr.Mime - it’ll be there for comedic relief when shown.
  17. R

I’m glad Farfetch’d didn’t evolve. That just means there’s more room for development, as well as it having a chance to evolve against Rinto. This series has had poor timings of evolutions, like Lucario and Cinderace being pawns for marketing just to hype up the Darkest Day arc. Lucario...
  18. R

That’s what I just said. I don’t think it would happen, and even if it did, there would be hatred for Goh...
  19. R

I mean, Pokemon have been shown to have more than four moves before. Some Pokemon in the past have forgotten moves to replace them with better techniques/stronger variants of the move - Infernape forgetting Flame Wheel for Flare Blitz. Farfetch’d still has Brutal Swing.
  20. R

I think if Goh got a mega-evolution before Ash, the internet would collapse and create a black-hole of hatred for Goh...
Back
Top Bottom