Search results for query: *

1. R

Reunion of the Past, Present, and Future!? VS Kairyu!! (Fake)

And against Kiawe. The idea is that he’s never been challenged and actually shown through a progressive development from those losses, he’s just got better...with no sign of progression. That’s what I want to see with Iris, where she taunts him, then obliterates him to make him actually...
  2. R

Despite battling a few times, one was interrupted, in a very annoying way, whilst another was just plain stupid and one-sided considering the match-up, and the final one was ruined, or in other words felt cheap, all thanks to a tantrum that left one contestant hopeless. I would like to see a...
  3. R

Although having Goh steal the focus would be unfortunate, it would be weird to have him not interact and connect with Iris, so I’m predicting that Iris will battle Ash and Goh, both in 1v1s to help the pacing. First battle will be Goh vs Axew/Fraxture/Haxorus, or Gible, or Emolga, and Ash...
  4. R

I think people are forgetting Ash actually used the Pokédex to scan what Iris was, and the device picked up that Axew was in her hair. Goh may be a trigger-happy merchant, but I’m assuming he scans Iris, and gets excited at the thought of an Axew, and hastly rushes to get it, akin to Ash. So, in...
Back
Top Bottom