• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. R

Review JN077: Super Electromagnetic Hyper Class Battle!

Back in S&M, when the Alola gang went to Kanto to visit Brock and Misty’s gym, they used Z-Moves during their fights. Honestly, it feels as though it shouldn’t be able to, but it happened in Kanto, so I guess it’s not an issue. I think, and I mean “I think”, the Z-Moves work from the light...
  2. R

We’ve just seen the show completely acknowledge the existence of an ability, then completely disregard it the next second, hahaha. This show has never been consistent. I dunno, the only thing I could think of to be honest. Also, I remember Goodra’s rain assisting Greninja with Bisharp, but I...
  3. R

Oh yeah. Whoops. I keep thinking Infernape took it out, and Pikachu dealt with Jolteon.
  4. R

This may be thanks to Luxray taking a lot of damage prior to the second one being activated, whilst the first was straight off the bat. It could be like Overheat in the anime, where the stamina of the Pokemon determines the everlasting effect on the move.
  5. R

I say this as someone who’s thoroughly enjoyed about five episodes in the past year of watching Journeys, Korrina’s Rematch, Eating Contest, Leon’s Battles, and maybe the Ditto episode. This episode I think scrapped by into this category, for me at least. That’s about it. I’m not nickpicking...
  6. R

For one, I’m really glad they just jumped straight into the fight, allowing for full enjoyment and time for every Pokemon to shine. Plus, the mention that there was never really a stoppage added to the intensity Despite Gengar not getting a win, I’m still happy with the involvement of every...
Back
Top Bottom