Search results for query: *

1. R

Review JN080: Trial Mission! Ulgamoth's Golden Scales!!

Has anyone noticed that Grookey in the last two episodes has actually tried to engage in combat? It was willing to fight the Aridos Trainer last week, but got called back, now it was psyched up to fight the grunts, then was stopped by a sucker-punch from them. Previous episodes just had it...
  2. R

Well, he didn’t handle them. He could handle them if it was the Ash v Volkner, I just think the writing wasn’t great to reflect that. Within this episode, he couldn’t, and had to be rescued. And, that was my opinion in what I saw the show do? It’s opinion that you claimed that Ash could handle...
  3. R

Maybe he could have handled them, who knows? The show just hasn’t written the scene to be satisfying for me. If he did enough for you, then fine. For me, he didn’t. I just cannot understand seeing someone who jumps into the heat of battle, have a face of worry when in a position like that, like...
  4. R

This is a discussion thread. Even if there’s a slim chance of there being something real, I’ll still discuss the possibility of said events happening in the preview, based on whether or not I want to see it play out that way, or not, and how I think it will affect the episode. Sharing ideas on...
Back
Top Bottom