Search results for query: *

1. R

Preview JN089: Dialga & Palkia! The Space-Time Cataclysm!!

Why does it have those “Omae wa mou shindeiru. Nani?!” eyes? Quite bloodthirsty for Pokemon.
  2. R

Whilst it can be cool to view the possibilities, mirror-dimensions, when it comes to storytelling, is pretty redundant to me. It may be due to the fact that the episodes are visualising something the characters aren’t, and not necessarily what they are. Like, if that Dawn is truly a...
  3. R

At least they showed them catching Yamask and Woobat early on. They didn’t even bother with Frillish and Amoongus. Like, they came out of nowhere one episode, and they weren’t even that important to them - they barely appeared.
  4. R

Probably the only person who found Pikachu “cute” that episode… Koharu is a “bookworm”? Huh? Since when? I would have guessed Cynthia for that. But, the other choices for presents actually match Ash and Goh - I can see them doing that. A pretty cool interview, although it may be doing the...
  5. R

I bet Dialga and Palkia really want Arceus to banish Ash to the Distortion World. They seriously cannot get a break from the kid, every time they run into him something goes horribly wrong. They either rip apart time and space, get controlled, or get the crap beaten out of them by God.
  6. R

Okay, not going to lie, whilst a competent TR was pretty poorly received in B&W, at least they’re using them here instead of the Matori Matrix. Those lifeless thugs are utterly boring to watch, so having the TRio encounter counterparts that may be effective could lead to some interesting...
Back
Top Bottom