• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. R

Preview JN109: VS Kibana! Battle for Masters Eight!!

I like this, I really do, probably because it reminds me of One Punch Man, but the only issue I have is how Ash got there. I can’t really see the path Ash took to get to this level from Sun & Moon, and quite frankly the PWC & Journeys has messed up scaling forever. At the start of the series...
  2. R

I do find it weird how last episode implied this was the final opportunity for participants to raise their rank. Prior to that, I genuinely thought they were finally going to make Ash lose, which he desperately needed. Of course I wasn’t 100% sure, but compared to fights against Dransa, Volkner...
  3. R

Good. I was hoping this battle was before the one against Paul. It’s a chance to have Lucario struggle to master its own power-up, whatever it is, in this battle and lose. And, God knows that is needed - Ash losing. He’s had a fairly easy road, and none of Ash’s power-ups were really...
Back
Top Bottom