Search results for query: *

1. R

Review JN117: VS Shirona! Iris's Road to Dragon Master!!

This is something I really wish was changed. Yes, it’s important to keep the viewers, especially children, up to speed, but it sometimes it goes on for way too long. It’s what ruined battles like Sirfetch’d v Gallade for me. The time Sirfetch’d had to adapt and change stance was ridiculous, and...
  2. R

My head-cannon/totally separate dimension is that Lance has to govern two whole regions. Whilst the other Champions can afford to spend their time away thanks to their respective E4’s and police force, Lance’s would be stretched thin over so much space. In the event he wins and progresses...
  3. R

I always think they should just scrap the OHKO moves in the anime. They make no sense without a detrimental side-effect. Like, who wouldn’t just start with that instead of Metal Claw and Drill Run? If they’re waiting for an opening, like Gastrodon being stationary within the water, then they...
  4. R

The episode overall was nice, the battle I’ll talk about in a second, but the score…oh my, goosebumps. When Garchomp entered, it felt like someone called the Grim Reaper to make an appearance to collect Iris’ soul, and made an example of what Iris was up against, or what every kid felt like when...
Back
Top Bottom