Search results for query: *

1. Red Knight

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I have a bit of a sentimental attachment to Maractus, having used it in my first playthrough of White. Which was the first time I actually built my own in-game team and beat the game; I didn't beat Leaf Green until much later, and in my previous playthroughs of Pearl and Soul Silver, my older...
  2. Red Knight

It's pretty cute. I like it well enough. The big disc of a shell the Hisuian form hides in is a bit goofy, but I think that goofiness is fitting. I got ninja'd on the Sliggoo one lol. I think Cloyster is pretty cool. I've enjoyed using it on a playthrough team (Shell Smash + Skill Link Icicle...
  3. Red Knight

I like how goofy it is, and I think Gulp Missile is a fun gimmick. How about another gimmick Pokémon from Gen 8, Morpeko.
  4. Red Knight

A cool mon who I hope gets some more love from Game Freak (an evolution or a regional variant or even just a stat buff or something). I get that not all Pokémon have be strong, but man, Tropius just does not have anything noteworthy about it in terms of what it can do. It has Dragon Dance but...
Back
Top Bottom