Search results for query: *

1. RedGoldRubyDiamondBlackX

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Actually, I think after defeating the Elite 4 you battle Birch (lazy for names) and he/she has his/her Mega Starter
  2. RedGoldRubyDiamondBlackX

I'd like to see Primal Dialga & Palkia, and Mega Giratina Altered and Origin. Even better would be a Dark/Ghost Mega Darkrai, and Mega Cresselia Psychic/Fairy. Mega Heatran and Mega Manaphy would be awesome (Manaphy Water/Fairy (hell better just slap Fairy on everything cute :LOL:)). Mega Pixie...
  3. RedGoldRubyDiamondBlackX

I agree with you, but obviously for newbies the game wouldnt be super ultra hardcore. They could save the better movesets for gym rematches. But I agree that the battles with Byron, Candice, and Volkner should have all the moveslots filled with the best abilities of each Pokémon. And I'd love...
  4. RedGoldRubyDiamondBlackX

Considering there's a new timeline involving Megas a new game that mixes BW with BW2 won't be that jarring. It could happen in the time between BW and BW2 in the GBA/DS timeline. Man this is as crazy as Zelda!
  5. RedGoldRubyDiamondBlackX

GF can surprise us with a new feature and a new post game that was not existent in the original DPP, like Delta Episode was not expected for ORAS. They just need to do something new remaking the outdated games (by the time the remakes are done) and it wouldn't be predictable, like a jarring...
  6. RedGoldRubyDiamondBlackX

B-but, I want my Mega Infernape who looks like a Super Saiyan... :(:( and I'd like a Mega Giratina and Primal Dialga and Palkia, I think their powers are cooler than the Unova Hoenn and Kalos trios... (EXCEPT Rayquaza and Mega Rayquaza, Rayquaza is boss)
  7. RedGoldRubyDiamondBlackX

Make Arceus and Darkrai catchable in a post game "Shadow chapter" or something with a new character related to Giratina's lore who isn't exactly evil but uses the wrong methods. And redesign Team Galactic a bit but maintaining its galacticness. Also Distortion World in 3D!!!!!!! :p :D
Back
Top Bottom