• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. RedGoldRubyDiamondBlackX

Generation VI: The Future

Well, it doesn't make any sense to you, but the list is alright. Everyone has opinions, and for me, it would be a way to expand the Kalos Dex with sequels. But the list is certainly right. Number 3 is certainly possible, and it hurts to say it but more possible than number 4. But Gen VII is way...
  2. RedGoldRubyDiamondBlackX

I think it was orange and purple. Could be a lower legendary duo that are kinda like Zygarde's distant family, and could be Dragon type (a Latis situation, but I just love dragons, maybe they could be Dragon/Fairy, and they could watch over Southern Kalos while Zygarde sleeps, idk)
  3. RedGoldRubyDiamondBlackX

Hi everybody!!!!! I MISSED THE HYPE TRAIN!!! (Sometimes I hate being so forgetful, I lost my phone for two days). I'm sooooo soooo hyped for Magiana (heh, it sounds like Magician, if I ever have one, I'll name her Hermione), and dat picture of Volcanion and Magiana fusing is just the epitome of...
  4. RedGoldRubyDiamondBlackX

It's okay. People have different opinions. Hahaha, I completely agree. For a Pokémon game is too risky. For me, that is one of the flaws of these designs, IMO.
  5. RedGoldRubyDiamondBlackX

Bloody hell, it's amaaaaaaaziiiiiiing. I love it. The shirt is a bit small for him, but otherwise, is very good. This means that GF at least views and acknowledges Red as a badass. Bravo, bravo.
  6. RedGoldRubyDiamondBlackX

7.8 Too many Zygarde Formes. XD
  7. RedGoldRubyDiamondBlackX

Lil prob in your theory, 50% Form is already reachable by Blue Core by itself (Mega Charizard X vs Zygarde preview) and it doesn't need other cores to make 50%. Of course if it is by game logic and the anime does nothing, it is plausible. Good job.
  8. RedGoldRubyDiamondBlackX

Damn son. You convinced me. Now I can have an excuse to have an OP Znake/OptimuZ Prime (get the pun... Haha... No I'm crazy) to sweep the meta with!!!! *giggles maniatically* Now X-Deer and Y-vern Bird also have an excuse to have the same friggin stats to be on the same level with Kyogre and...
  9. RedGoldRubyDiamondBlackX

I disagree with ya about Gen IV Megas... Only Garchomp, Lucario, and Abomasnow were in XY, and Lopunny and Gallade in ORAS. 5 is not a huge number compared to the whopping 20-19 Hoenn Megas and 14-15 Kanto ones. Johto also suffers as much as Sinnoh (Scizor, Ampharos, Tyranitar, Houndoom, and...
  10. RedGoldRubyDiamondBlackX

Yeah, like Yellow, Emerald, Zapmolcuno (y'know, that weird fusion in the first volumes), plus the story is different than the games (Team Flare starts stalking the Kalos group in the XY Chapter at the very early episodes) (Norman, Steven, and Courtney dying, needing a lot of energy that can kill...
  11. RedGoldRubyDiamondBlackX

Sorry... is that fanart sticked to me. And Sugimori art Red isn't THAT bad. And I respect your opinion. For me, Emerald Brendan was the best Brendan (excluding the pants under the pants, and ORAS Brendan... Just not so sure, but sure was better than RS Brendan, but what I loved about Brendan was...
  12. RedGoldRubyDiamondBlackX

IMO, original Red and original Leaf are one of the best designs, followed by the other two outfits (PokeSpe nostalgia, sorry). Then there are Brendan (Emerald, except for wearing pants below the pants), Gold (Ethan for ya, both GSC HGSS outfits), and maybe, maybe, Platinum Lucas. I would have...
  13. RedGoldRubyDiamondBlackX

@!Z! Nicely done man (or woman, better not be sexist), and yeah, maybe copying Mega Ray is too much. I just hope Zygarde can compete with the legendaries in Ubers, but what would really break the Meta would be a Zygarde form, based on Loki, with 840 BST. It would be too trollish for GF to do...
  14. RedGoldRubyDiamondBlackX

No, I was just referring to the pure elements, but I think Volcanion is more to Zygarde like a Deoxys to Rayquaza. I was just explaining it in the wrong way, because I was considering how Project AZOTH were after Volcanion before going big, separating into Magma and Aqua and awakening the...
  15. RedGoldRubyDiamondBlackX

So... Like Volcanion is practically a mix of the powers of Groudon and Kyogre, now Hoopa's rings can travel in the Time-Space continuum? Interesting... (Hoopa in DP remakes confirmed!!!! Without event!!!! :D:D) But it is probable in the DP remakes (Gen VII, VIII event Pokémon) that the new event...
  16. RedGoldRubyDiamondBlackX

Really, thanks. I'm pretty sure a Mega/Primal Volcanion will come, considering it's the only one of Mythical Trio (duh, the only "Trio" that is mythical) that hasn't yet a boost. And really, while I think Pokémon will end like in Gen XII, a Kalos remake wouldn't be too Farfetch'd (in a long...
  17. RedGoldRubyDiamondBlackX

No, I meant another one that someone here mentioned, but not Loki. Now my mind is such a mess I'm not sure anymore... Sorry, just that I am very impulsive and hot blooded and I don't think before I act, but really, you should just stop being so close-minded! I'm sure you're here being the sane...
  18. RedGoldRubyDiamondBlackX

Nah, probably just a coincidence. I just really really want a 25% Form and a 75% Form of Zygarde, if only one 75% Form then it could be based on the other thing of the mythology of Loki.
  19. RedGoldRubyDiamondBlackX

Charizard Y is just a coincidence, because Charizard X looks exactly the same (well, not really, but you probably get my point). Really everything that has a tail or one leg or legs joined and wings, or arms extended looks like a Y. Complete Zygarde probably looking like a Y is only a coincidence.
  20. RedGoldRubyDiamondBlackX

Please just shut up and use sense. If Gray was true probable we had to catch Kyurem, and the N/Player/Reshiram/Zekrom problem would have been resolved by giving N, the two Dragons and if GF wasn't interested in the Original Dragon then the Player would fuse Kyurem with one of the Dragons to...
Back
Top Bottom