Search results for query: *

1. R

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Although this is not related to BW, can someone add Cyrus's quotes from Celestic Town on to his page? They include battle quotes.
  2. R

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Does anyone have a template that I can use for my userspace? I just want to put in a little info so my name isn't a red link...
  3. R

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread I'll say it again: Shouldn't Kyuremu and a bunch of other pokemon be in this list? Also, shouldn't it be in Toruneruso's trivia that it's the first pure flying type (aside for arceus sky forme)?
  4. R

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Shouldn't Kyuremu be in this list?
  5. R

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread I meant Slow Start. I didn't know about the Signature Ability page, though. Thanks for pointing it out.
  6. R

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread I think there should be a new page called "Signature Abilities." It would list abilities that are or were exclusive to one pokemon/pokemon line. Also, abilities that are signature abilities would have a blurb that says "It is the signature...
  7. R

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread I have an idea. How about on each character page, there is the character's respective over-world sprite and for each generation they appear in if they appear in more than one generation. Maybe do the same with pokemon as well.
Back
Top Bottom