Search results for query: *

1. Reiji

Mafia Fire Emblem Mafia: Girl of the Plains - Player Phase 2 (Blood of Pride)

I...ok no I'm sorry I literally don’t think I can play. I have basically no idea what's going on and I just can’t wrap my head around a lot of this setup. I just see people getting confirmed from either the previous game, meta or something FE-related and I actually don't know how I can...
  2. Reiji

Yeah with all due respect I’m not happy with Fatima’s actions at all to be honest, whatever people want to label it as, it’s game throwing and I don’t want a win because scum decided to out two members day one. Also just kinda lost really, because most stuff I’m seeing now is just “well based...
  3. Reiji

This, this and this again. This once more. Unvote Vote: Fatima
  4. Reiji

Also really sorry I keep writing walls - I'm out for a large chunk of the phase because of work too so there's a lot to catch up on!
  5. Reiji

I...won't lie but I feel I've been dunked into an ocean of meta and apparently previous knowledge of this game? Like at least 50% of the posts have been about how someone's role sounds like X role which implies knowledge outside of the game, there's more than I'd like to see theorising about the...
  6. Reiji

Typically I'm a bit reserved with voting (which seems very different to here as a whole haha), I was awaiting some form of response from Pika before deciding if I put that vote through or not, as well as awaiting some more stuff from other players, in case someone comes through decidely more...
  7. Reiji

So firstly hi everyone! Looking like a promising first game already, it seems we've had quite an interesting phase, which is a nice breath of fresh air to what I'm used to currently. Secondly, apologies for getting into the phase so late, it started at ~4am for me and it's only been since about...
  8. Reiji

Just realised there was a part asking for you to be added on Discord Deku, so I've done that now! (Should come from Arcaneum#0823)
  9. Reiji

Definitely not! Omg thank you for the warm welcome [;)] Aye same, I've heard many things about mafia here over many moons, it's also always nice to play with a [mostly] new crowd
  10. Reiji

Hello! New to [signing up anyway] BG and drafted in as I heard there's a FE Mafia game trying to get off the starting block! Consider this me signing up, please :) Oh I saw something about 3 favourite FE characters so just to be safe: Caspar, Ilyana and Naesala
Back
Top Bottom