• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Reiji

Mafia Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Mafia - Endgame (Looking Stupid Joker!)

Oi, I won too!!!!! :'(((((( Great job on that play at the end by the way, you really did go into overdrive once you saw that death coming, huh. Yeah I think my main thing was the fact you picked the role leetic had already mentioned and well you're the one player I have meta on, and that meta...
  2. Reiji

Not quite sure what you mean by this, I wasn’t referring to partners. I was referring to the fact that Kaiveran has become more vehement in their defence and Caps now has started coming in with more lengthy posts etc as opposed to initially when they were mostly single-sentence posts.
  3. Reiji

It’s hard because to be honest they are both being so scummy and I am finding it hard to properly say one is more scum than the other, even after my vote I’m thinking that the way Kai responds to some things or pleas doesn’t sit right with me.
  4. Reiji

My main issue Caps is the fact that you claimed a Tracker which was essentially handed to you and DW confirmed my concern that a cop/tracker/commuter/doc in a game this small is… wild. But then so is JOAT. However I also can’t take my mind off the fact that now Kaiveran has picked up steam, so...
  5. Reiji

Vote Kaiveran I am actually not 100% sold on Caps' claim - bear in mind he claimed the role conveniently given to him by leetic and the results somewhat match up. However I can't deny that Kaiveran's chaotic jumbling around this phase makes me more uneasy, hence the vote. Sorry I couldn't add...
  6. Reiji

I'm equally terrified, excited and worried.
  7. Reiji

I don't play here often, but from what I can see there isn't a hammer on this phase - I'm basing this on the previous phase where we were asked to confirm if we wished to hammer or not. Unvote Kaiveran I'm going to do this just to be safe, however @Elementar if you could confirm the hammer...
  8. Reiji

Sorry, for some reason I somehow missed DW's initial post and only reading back now do I see it, I was waiting for their Cop following concerns of not seeing it as of yet vs. the last phase when DW was straight in. Turns out I'm blind and DW was indeed straight in... albeit with a now defunct...
  9. Reiji

I'm fully aware, worry not. Apologies, I did have this message typed up to send before I went out and apparently did not hit Post Reply. Naturally I will hardclaim and explain my reasoning (although if you are alive at phase start you will see why I did the second the phase starts).
  10. Reiji

It mostly intrigues me how quiet Caps has been, I feel there would've been more than enough for him to comment on and boy he does like to do that. Currently I'm going to peg Caps as my player to vote, Kai's posting recently has looked a little more Town to me and they do present some good cases...
  11. Reiji

Logic seems IDK kinda right but still feels a bit weird to me? I guess we can further that discussion though into the night phase if required.
  12. Reiji

I am surprised out of all the things pointed out, asking why I "hide" stuff in spoilers is what you deem the most important to clarify, haha. Everything spoilered in this game is basically my habit of not liking posting massive walls of text and leaving them there, so I spoiler it just to keep...
  13. Reiji

@HumanDawn for the sake of not quoting that huge wall and looking messy - what currently is happening with #638? Is that just a dump for you to go through/add to later?
  14. Reiji

Then I can just eliminate two players from the pool and go from there, not rocket science really. HD Caps Kai Out of the three above, I think I'd have to currently put Kai down as the scum partner here to Neo (based on Neo flipping scum of course). Eir responses compared to Caps and HD have...
  15. Reiji

Just realised I didn't clarify my first part of the post. Yes the Cop claim looks strong but I am also wary of leetic's claim full stop but I am also wary about how these were both posted, so just keeping in the back of my mind the interaction between DW's and leetic's claims, in case a CC does...
  16. Reiji

So I'll go ahead and Vote: Neopest in light of no CC at this point, subject to change and concerns highlighted below. Thank you for the claim, this currently has no CC and after the vehement defence yesterday it's looking like a strong claim. There is just one thing though... For this to...
  17. Reiji

Can you please elaborate on what you're meaning by this "static" because it really does sound a little like you are indeed tinfoiling, aka doing that thing where you're constantly firing in all directions and I'm amazed you manage to keep a semblance of reads etc with it. Trying to process the...
  18. Reiji

Honestly? I'm livid that, especially as from what leetic said SM was online towards phase end, that SM didn't just claim and say info. Even if at the time we believed it to be false, the reveal will tell its own story. If this is due to any other reason than actually not being here, well...
  19. Reiji

Now I really do need to go, I'm happy to address anything that comes up in the next Day Phase, so please do keep 'em coming but I won't be able to respond right now.
  20. Reiji

If I keep progressing like I have previously where I caution every one of my reads, it's not going to get me anywhere. Right now this is something I am feeling a little more certain on, that the interaction is between a Town member and a non-Town member and therefore I need to be sticking to...
Back
Top Bottom