Search results for query: *

1. R

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread From the Official Regulations from the 2009 Video Game Championships website: Unless it's mentioned somewhere else on the website, then that's a nope.
  2. R

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread Like I said, I let it go already. Though, I'd really love to see the source for that claim.
  3. R

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread We've been capitalizing it during this conversation simply to denote a specific group of Pokemon. However, the word "legendary" isn't capitalized in any of the articles for these Pokemon, or even for the actual article on legendary...
  4. R

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread Why? At least give a proper reason for it.
  5. R

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread Merriam-Webster has two definitions for the word "legendary": 1 : of, relating to, or characteristic of legend or a legend 2 : well known, famous Mewtwo is a genetically engineered clone and Deoxys is a mutated virus from outer...
  6. R

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread You could just refer to them as rare, powerful Pokemon. Or, if you need to give them a title, you could use the ones from the Japanese version.
  7. R

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread It's inaccurate by the very definition of the word "legendary".
  8. R

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread Even when the catch-all term is inaccurate?
  9. R

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread I understand that those are the general guidelines for something to be considered a Legendary Pokemon on the Pedia. However, what I'm getting at is that some of the Pokemon that are listed as "Legendary" on there can't really be called...
  10. R

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread I think you guys need to have a different listing for Legendary Pokemon like Mewtwo and Deoxys, that are only given legendary status because of their rarity or strength. Neither of these Pokemon even existed until very recently in the...
Back
Top Bottom