Search results for query: *

1. RetroPokeFan

What video games are you playing now?

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. The Marmite of the franchise with it's card based gameplay. You either like it or you don't. Tried it a few times before but stopped after getting into Wonderland. Now trying again but this time to be more prepared for things. Let's see how long I last this...
  2. RetroPokeFan

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Mania and god, it's just so much fun. It's a remake of Deluxe with content from both 1 and 2 and the newer levels from Deluxe but it's so nice just seeing an entry like the originals again instead of the weird gimmicks they tried pulling off with the other more recent...
  3. RetroPokeFan

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Arcade Attack on the DS which I decided to drop today before even reaching the final level mostly because it's kinda garbage. Doesn't even come anywhere close to the classic Konami beat em ups it's trying to be like.
  4. RetroPokeFan

Sonic Chaos (originally on the Game Gear) from Sonic Mega Collection Plus onPS2. This has to be one of the easiest Sonic adventures I've played. Even more so with Tails and the bosses so far have been utter jokes (two of them especially). Heck, even the first Robotnik boss was from the first...
  5. RetroPokeFan

Final Fantasy XV which I actually finished on Halloween. Not a perfect game with it's fair share of flaws but I enjoyed my time with it regardless and the voice performances are some of my favorites in the franchise especially both Ray Chase as Noctis and Darin De Paul as Ardyn. Going to be...
  6. RetroPokeFan

Pro Skater 1 and 2 is being remade by Vicarious Visions (and also to wipe away the awful stench that was Pro Skater 5 which killed the series off for a bit) and it's coming out next month. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Hawk%27s_Pro_Skater_1_%2B_2 Been playing Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside...
  7. RetroPokeFan

Doing exactly the same thing here but on my side I've finished the main game to get me recapped (didn't bother with any of the emblems or all treasures since I previously found all those on my first save file) and is now playing the Re:Mind DLC.
  8. RetroPokeFan

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 which I've finished the main story clocking in at around 90 hours and now mostly doing the Challenge Mode content and Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance on the 2.8 What's It Called Again collection.
  9. RetroPokeFan

Wallace & Gromit in Project Zoo
Back
Top Bottom