Search results for query: *

1. RetroPokeFan

RANDOM MESSAGES 15: Go Storm Area 51...you weirdos

“It will be in about half an hour so better pack your bags now, byyeee!” *disappears into the Shadow Realm*
  2. RetroPokeFan

“Oh I’m better now. Snickers always gives me nuts. Well, now that Halloween has pretty much reached it’s conclusion, it’s time for me, Bakura and the others to head back to our legitimate council room. So see you all in your nightmares or if you somehow lose a duel and end up in the Shadow...
  3. RetroPokeFan

"Well goodness would you look at the time? Looks like Halloween is almost over and we barely did anything worthwhile other than constantly going on this forum site. Overall it was actually kinda disappointing." "Marik, I can't help but feel as if the person writing these posts just throws any...
  4. RetroPokeFan

“Oh no. But... but then we’ll have even less personality than before.” bellowed Tristan.
  5. RetroPokeFan

"Noah, just like I promised we're leaving you in this Virtual World so umm, goodbye to you then."
  6. RetroPokeFan

"It's party time, eh Bakura?" "You know what Melvin, I'm sitting this one out."
  7. RetroPokeFan

"Says you ya one trick pony... in America." cried Bandit Keith as he somehow managed to block the sun's path.
  8. RetroPokeFan

"Okay then, quick summary: Duelist: A person who normally battles using cards from a popular children's card game."
  9. RetroPokeFan

He's one of the strongest duelists I've ever come across. An unbeatable champion (well at least until Yugi whooped his ass with Exodia), has a massive hard on for dragons and has a jet that looks like the Blue Eyes White Dragon. And no I'm not making it up.
  10. RetroPokeFan

“Oh wow dragons. You know if Kaiba was here he’d be going nuts right about now.”
  11. RetroPokeFan

“Well that checks out.”
  12. RetroPokeFan

“Actually our Halloween plans are abandoned his year, this... this is our plan instead.” “Oh huzzah, what a shocking plot twist I didn’t see coming right guys?” Bakura said. “I saw it coming.” Tristan said.” “Johnny Steps did too.” “Okay I meant everyone BESIDES Tristan and Johnny.”
  13. RetroPokeFan

“Noooo anything but shipping. It gets on my bloody leather pants.” “Wow, it’s like a match made in the deepest forms of hell right Marik?” “Noah, I’m deleting you from this Virtual World as soon as we’re done with Faba.”
  14. RetroPokeFan

Well at least Faba did something good for once, Noah was never that useful to begin with.
  15. RetroPokeFan

“Shadow realm, shadow Pokemon. It’s still a Shadow Realm regardless.” Noah Kaiba then stepped up. “Actually it’s a virtual world now.” *Noah Kaiba turns it into a virtual shadow realm* “Noah what are you even...”
  16. RetroPokeFan

“And besides your world...” Marik laughed. “Actually you’re in mine now because I’m about to take our plan to the next level... and that level is of course the Shadow Realm.” *Marik plucks everyone into the Shadow Realm* “Johnny Steps approves.”
  17. RetroPokeFan

“Well dat checks out.” Dartz whimpered. *his henchman rode around on their motorcycles throwing cards at him but Faba counterattacked them knocking them over* “If a seal can’t do it, then let’s see what America has to say about you.” yelled Bandit Keith as he prepared to attack.”
  18. RetroPokeFan

“God damn the damn.” “Right, my move.” cried Bakura. “I’ll force him to play a card game against me, if he loses them he loses his soul.” “Excellent Bakura, then we show him off as a card. And he won’t have any attack or defense points.”
  19. RetroPokeFan

*In the present day Dartz activates the seal of Orichalcos* “This is it Faba. This time you won’t live to see the present day, the past or the future so roll the credits for him Dartz.”
  20. RetroPokeFan

“Dartz, do your thing.” “Heh heh, yu know it’s kinda fwunny how yu say dat ma dear guy with da gwasses on becuse I have a weputation for defeating people. Ma name is Dartz and surpwise, surpwise, surpwise you’re about to be tested with ma seal of Orichacamlos.”
Back
Top Bottom