Search results for query: *

1. RetroPokeFan

Preview M22: Mewtwo's Counterattack Evolution

That's because the Mewtwo in that movie isn't the same one from this and Mewtwo Returns.
  2. RetroPokeFan

I love how they try to make Ash look threatening in some shots when here he looks about as intimidating as a cardboard box... that’s been left out in the rain and is now soggy and unusable.
  3. RetroPokeFan

I don't think I even need to see any images to already know that the manga is gonna look more pleasing to my eyes than the actual film it's based on.
  4. RetroPokeFan

I must be the only person who thinks Pikachu looks massively off facial-wise. He looks like he's pouting his damn eyes at some points. Yep, still not feeling it with some of the humans I gotten tell y'all: Misty's too derpy looking with her eye placement and Ash's face makes him look like a...
  5. RetroPokeFan

The other guy I believe is Ted Lewis. And he still does Giovanni so...
  6. RetroPokeFan

Lemme hug that Vulpix, it's cute.
  7. RetroPokeFan

S&M: “Yuck, Ash looks ugly.” Mewtwo: “Hold my beer, hold my house, hold every last remaining thing I have.”
  8. RetroPokeFan

What a bland trailer. Not a good start to the potential of the film if you ask me.
  9. RetroPokeFan

First poster has arrived: Nothing too eventful but for CG standards Mewtwo doesn't look too bad. It'll be a make or break for me in terms of the animation quality since I honestly don't know what to expect from the first all CG film in the series.
  10. RetroPokeFan

Can't be considered lazy writing if they're gonna reuse a script that wasn't all that great to begin with.
  11. RetroPokeFan

If the film is going to be full blown CG, as long as the animation quality doesn’t reach Berserk (2016) levels of bad then I’ll be somewhat intrigued. It would be a shame if the 2D animation directors we all know and love wouldn’t be involved but I’ll just wait and see how this goes...
  12. RetroPokeFan

And yes your ears weren't deceiving you, that was Robbie Daymond as Professor Willow. Ben Diskin was also Oak too.
  13. RetroPokeFan

Oh boy, I can't wait to not shred a single tear and roll my eyes in great disbelief once more if they remake that Ash turning into stone scene.
  14. RetroPokeFan

I can already see it now... watch this be some sort of collaboration between OLM and a Japanese CG studio such as Polygon Pictures.
  15. RetroPokeFan

I’m pretty sure this was it’s last chance since most regions nowadays have three movies so thus unless we get a fourth film, Alola will be the only region to have not had a single film. Also enough with the sodding Kanto pandering already. M20 made sense for the anniversary but it’s long past...
Back
Top Bottom